Dainese D-Core Air Suit
With an advanced technical micromesh construction that both wicks moisture away from your skin and promotes airflow, the Dainese D-Core Air Suit delivers a podium-worthy performance any day of the year. Anatomically-designed Press-Structure compression bands allow your muscles to perform their best in demanding conditions and maintain a comfortable, seamless fit during active riding.
- Environmentally-friendly fiber and 100% recyclable
Comfort and Ergonomics:
- Seamless build for superior comfort
- Armor pad for added comfort on contact areas
- Mesh armor for superior breathability
- Keeps you dry from moisture
- Maximum breathability for triboelectric charging
- Air Grid to increase perspiration
- Active moisture management
- Temperature range: 20°C / +
- Double puller front zipper
- Hot climate usage
- Press Structure to optimize muscle compression
- Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic and anti odor
- Differentiated armors
- Tear resistant and anti-pilling
- Made in Italy
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1230507||MFR. Product #1915971-001-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1230508||MFR. Product #1915971-001-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL/2XL||RevZilla Item #1230509||MFR. Product #1915971-001-XL/X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XS/SM||RevZilla Item #1230510||MFR. Product #1915971-001-XS/S||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Dainese Men's Base Layer Sizing
|Size||Height (cm)||Waist (cm)||Chest (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.