Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Dainese D-Core Aero Shirt
A base layer designed for peak performance in hot weather conditions, the Dainese D Core Aero Shirt features a highly technical, compression-fitting design that works hard to keep you cool during active riding on the street or track. Using several dedicated fabrics positioned strategically at different parts of the garment, the Dainese D-Core Aero Shirt creates an active moisture management system to keep your upper body dry and draw heat away from the skin, allowing you to stay focused on your next corner.
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- 55% Dryarn/ 20% Polyamide/ 20% Polyester/ 5% Elastane
- Environmentally-friendly fibers and 100% recyclable
- Mesh for superior breathability
- Keeps you dry from moisture
- Maximum breathability for triboelectric charging
- Air Grid to increase perspiration
- Active moisture management
- Seamless build for superior comfort
- Armor Pad for added comfort on contact areas
- Hot climate usage
- Press Structure to optimize muscle compression
- Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic and anti-odor
- Differentiated armors
- Tear resistant and anti-pilling
- Made in Italy
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / LG||RevZilla Item #10057847||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Dainese Men's Base Layer Sizing
|Size||Height (cm)||Waist (cm)||Chest (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Sizing & Fit
23 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 16 Answers