Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Dainese City Guard D1 Jacket
The Dainese City Guard Jacket is perfect for those instances when even a textile jacket is too warm, and is designed to be worn under normal, non-protective street clothes. The City Guard protective mesh jacket includes a Wave G back protector, chest protection and integrated composite protectors at the shoulders and elbows. Don the City Guard Jacket, a hoody or light jacket and hit the city streets knowing you're still protected.
- Wave G Removable back protector certified to EN 1621.2/2014 Standard (Level 1)
- Removable chest protector in compliance with pre-Standard Pr-EN 1621.3 (Level 2)
- Removable shoulder and elbow composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Net mesh jacket
- Jersey Holl inserts
- External polypropylene perforated and corrugated plates
- Double frontal plate in ergonomic shape
- Chest protector with inner core in perforated
- Crash Absorb shock absorbing material
- External perforated pads
- Back protector liner in double jersey
- Reflective inserts
- 2 outer pockets
- XS: 85-91 cm chest; 40-45 cm shoulder to waist
- SM: 91-97 cm chest; 40-45 cm shoulder to waist
- MD: 97-103 cm chest; 43-48 shoulder to waist
- LG: 103-109 cm chest; 43-48 cm shoulder to waist
- XL: 109-115 cm chest; 46-51 cm shoulder to waist
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #994769||MFR. Product #1876122001XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #994771||MFR. Product #1876122001S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #994773||MFR. Product #1876122001M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #994775||MFR. Product #1876122001L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #994777||MFR. Product #1876122001XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 3 answers
What's the difference between this "D1" and the regular version? I looks like it's virtually the same product.
BEST ANSWER: I believe the only difference is the back protector, is a Wave G "D1" which is certified to EN 1621.2/2014 Standard. instead of the EN 1621.2/2003.
Is this designed to hold up against abrasion, like if one were to slide would they be protected?
BEST ANSWER: Unfortunately the material is basically thin spandex and see through mesh allowing for maximum airflow. it's definitely not made for any abrasion protection other than the padded areas.
Is this washable?