Dainese Assen Two Piece Race Suit
Dainese Assen 2-Piece Race Suit
Achieving the perfect balance of modern design and go-fast glamour, the Dainese Assen Two-Piece Race Suit owes its distinct presence on the track to clean, minimalist styling, bold accent stripes and classic logos. Broad swaths of Tutu leather are bridged by accordion elastic panels and bielastic fabric inserts to enhance ergonomics in flex locations. Aluminum at the shoulders, composite protectors in the elbows & knees and Pro-Shape soft armor in the hips provide the highest level of crash protection. The removable NanoFeel liner in the Dainese Assen 2 Piece Race Suit will keep you comfortable in the most demanding conditions.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on elbows, knees and shoulders
- Pro-Shape: soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 on hips
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder
- Suit certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Thermoformed shoulder covered with Tutu leather
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Calf zipper
- Collar with elasticated insert
- Elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Breathable Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- 10mm high resistant jacket-trousers connection zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black/White / 58||RevZilla Item #1216385||MFR. Product #151345994858||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Dainese Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Outseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure from from the top of your hip bone (typically inline with your navel) to the bottom of your ankle bone, along the outer side of your leg.