Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Custom Dynamics Street Magic Smart Signal Load Equalizer For Harley
Stock flasher relays on motorcycles are designed to blink twice as fast as normal when a bulb is burned out to alert the driver of this condition. LEDs consume so little power compared to the stock bulbs, that the flasher relay thinks that a bulb is burned out when LEDs are used in place of stock bulbs. If you have replaced your stock turn signals with LEDs and your turns signals flash too fast or do not flash at all, you will need to add an equalizer.
- 100% Plug n Play
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable, normal and max settings
- No RF noise
- Spread Spectrum technology
- Alarm compatible
- No load, low heat
- Recycles 90% of power
- 4.2" x 0.6" x 1.4"
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Custom Dynamics Smart Signal Stabilizer Module For Harley 1997-2013||RevZilla Item #1068274||MFR. Product #GEN2-SSHD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1997-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2011
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1997-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1997-2011
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1997-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2013
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1996, 1997
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1996-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1996-2010
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1996-2010
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009, 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1996-2010
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1996-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1996-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002, 2003
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster XLH1200 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Sportster XLH883 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
This item is also available for 17 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2010-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
7 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 10 answers
Why did you choose this?
Needed it to complete my led conversion
Mike M on Jul 8, 2017
2003 FXDWG signals hyperflash only after brakes are applied. I have a load equalizer installed?
BEST ANSWER: How have to switch the load on the box and realearn. It's a little black switch. I had to do the same on my street bob