Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Crusher Maverick 2-Into-2 Exhaust System For Harley Sportster 2004-2018
Crusher Maverick 2-Into-2 Exhaust System For Harley Sportster
The Maverick series distinct precision machined billet aluminum tips with a matte black high-temp ceramic coating complement the existing product line perfectly. They fill the void in the marketplace for stylish, premium, high-quality, performance exhaust products.
- Chrome or black ceramic coated mufflers with embossed stainless steel bands and black ceramic coated billet aluminum tips
- High flow louvered core baffles are maintenance free and never need repacking
- Horsepower and torque gains
- Optional Crusher Sound Reduction Baffles available separately
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #981204||MFR. Product #570||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #981203||MFR. Product #569||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Slight performance bump
-Depending on your tool kit and knowledge could be a small bugger to install just getting the head bolts tightened again
-Mine had a small ding (about the size of a pea) in a heat shield (most likely from shipping though as one pipe did come unstrapped)
So, I recently purchased a set of the crusher 2-2 exhaust for my Iron. Now they were pretty decent as far as installs go, the directions were straight forward enough. I should have bought exhaust gaskets right away instead of ripping the old ones off then deciding, but lesson learned. Now as far as sound. They sound amazing. They are very loud, much more than even the videos make them seem. I like it but what can I say, its not for everyone. Next is quality. All of the welds were very nice and the chrome finish on the actual pipes themselves seemed very well done. The heat shields matte black matches the stock paint very well, but... the one thing I did see was that the one heat shield had a little ding in it. I figure this one (being the rest of the pipes were so well constructed) must have come from shipping. the smaller of the two pipes had come untethered in the box and most likely got the ding from that rattling around. I decided to deal with it. Being that I'm going to eventually get small scrapes in them from natural riding anyways, now I don't have to worry.
Overall I like them, the are different then most other pipes, sets you apart a little in sound and looks and adds a small edge in performance. Not as noticeable I think as the other reviews make it seem but it does add some.
1 year ago
1 year ago