Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $24.99 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
CRG Carbon Clutch Lever and Perch
CRG has combined the unmatched structural performance of carbon fiber with their proprietary Raceline position adjustment mechanism.
CRG is the first and only constructor offering motorcycle clutch levers with carbon fiber technology. The incredible strength and performance of carbon fiber can only be achieved by tailoring the specific weave and direction of a continuous strand fibers.
Raceline allows for precise static position adjustment of the lever preferred by pro racers.
- Industry-first carbon fiber clutch lever, the ultimate in light-weight and high strength
- True continuous strand carbon fiber lever construction
- CRG Raceline infinite position adjust design
- CNC machined billet black anodized aluminum adjustable mechanism
- Black plated stainless steel hardware
- Standard and short lever length
- Made in the USA
Note: For racing use only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber / Standard||RevZilla Item #1093345||MFR. Product #RLC-200-T||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber / Shorty||RevZilla Item #1093346||MFR. Product #RLC-200-H||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 7 questions Browse 7 questions and 1 answer
Do I need to get the lever and perch or will just the lever fit on the OEM Perch?
Can you get a brake lever separate?
Does it come with a brake lever as well?
BEST ANSWER: No it is the clutch lever only.
Are these available for a 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa?
Hi! Fits YAMAHA R3 2018?
2017 ninja 650 is fit?
Will this fit the 2016 Suzuki Gsxr 600?