Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cox Racing Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard Ducati Multistrada 1200 / S
Cox Radiator and Oil Cooler Guards are designed to protect your vulnerable radiators and oil coolers from all types of debris found on the street or track. When you have an off-track adventure only to return to the track with sticky tires covered with rocks and tar balls, this often causes damage to the radiator or oil cooler. This can range from minor damage such as clogged or bent fins to major ride-ending punctures in the radiator or oil coolers. Leaking fluids can even cover the tires and possibly cause a crash or overheating which leads to engine damage.
The guard's frame is cut from a sheet of .060 5051 aluminum and the screen is .034 expanded aluminum for a balance of protection, durability and lightweight. They are then hard anodized for a tough and chip-free finish. Installation is very simple on most models with the included zip-ties and foam pads. The foam pads are mounted to the back of the frame for protection and separation between the guard and the radiator core. Approximately 5mm of crush zone is generated by these pads to absorb impacts. The guards are mounted in such a way that they can float on the pads and not pick up vibrations from the bike or ground.
- Includes Cox Racing Chain Guard
- Lightweight and strong 5051 aluminum
- Installs using OEM brackets
- Easy to clean and/or detach for a thorough removal of bugs and other debris
- Constructed without welds eliminating a point of failure
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1079652||MFR. Product #113-15384||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Titanium||RevZilla Item #1079775||MFR. Product #113-15383||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago