Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cortech Women's LNX Leather Jacket
The Cortech LNX Jacket for women is ready for the streets and the curves. Constructed from perforated and non-perforated top-grain leather with CE approved elbow and shoulder armor, the LNX also features a removable insulated liner for when the day turns chilly. A full-circumference zipper along side an 8" zipper let you attach the jacket to pants for when you need a track day. The sleeves are rotated for performance, while vertical hip zipper adjustment let you personalize your fit. The Cortech Women's LNX Leather Jacket is a value-driven, full-performance jacket for female riders who do not settle for less.
- Designed, patterned and styled specifically for women
- Constructed with a combination of 1.2mm-1.3mm perforated and non-perforated top-grain, Grade A Aniline Drum-Dyed leather
- Removable, CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
- Full circumference and 8" jacket/pant attachment zippers
- Removable insulated liner features 100 gm Polyfill insulation in the body and 50 gm in the removable sleeves
- Stitched with high-strength bonded nylon thread
- Zippered hand pockets feature a mesh liner and double as vents
- Large rear exhaust vent with 2-way zipper
- Two vertical hip zippers improve the fit when rider is seated
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the shoulder and waist for increased flexibility and fit
- Rotated sleeves for comfort and performance in the riding position
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping increases nighttime visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #282270||MFR. Product #84-202||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #282271||MFR. Product #84-203||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #282272||MFR. Product #84-204||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #282273||MFR. Product #84-205||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / SM (Plus)||RevZilla Item #282274||MFR. Product #84-206||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD (Plus)||RevZilla Item #282275||MFR. Product #84-207||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG (Plus)||RevZilla Item #282276||MFR. Product #84-208||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I did like that the jacket has a liner for cooler weather that you can unzip.
I can wear it year-round where I live, as long as it's not raining. It stays cool in the summer with the vent & front pockets open (the pockets also act as vents.) When I wear the pink/white one while riding my F650 I get a TON of respect from other riders. :)
Like most Cortech & Tour Master women's gear (Tour Master makes Cortech,) it doesn't have any gigantic obvious logos. The zipper pulls broke off early on; I replaced them with key rings and all is well.
I was wearing this jacket when I lowsided my Vespa in city traffic. I walked away with only a cracked collarbone and some minor battle scars on the jacket. Without the armor, my collarbone probably would have broken clean through.
I bought a size XS and it fit perfect, snug as any motorcycle gear should be, but not constricting. I am 5 f 8" and around 126 lbs. with a small chest and shoulders.
The leather is soft and good quality. The thermal liner is quilted and also good quality. Zippers are YKK, which is a guarantee that they will not break.
It does not have zipper vents in the front, but perforated leather panels. I have to say that I felt the cold air coming in through those little holes one evening and it made me feel very cold, even with the liner! So I think this is more a summer jacket than an all-season. Not sure it will be warm enough for the fall.
The one thing I have to agree with other reviews, is that the shoulder armor made me look and feel like a gorilla...lol. I took it off...yes I know they are a safety feature, but I also want to look good!
And, last but not least, it is a little short, specially in the back, they could have made it longer, because when I'm riding I can feel the air in my lower back.
I would recommend it, the price was reasonable for all the features it has.
over 4 years ago