Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Cortech Vice 2.0 Gloves
The Cortech Vice 2.0 Gloves are constructed from abrasion-resistant goatskin with PU knuckle protection. The finger expansion panels help reduce fatigue and increase dexterity. The vent in the back of the hand helps keep your hands cool when your riding gets hot.
- Grade A goatskin backhand short-cut gauntlet and fourchettes
- Abrasion-resistant goatskin palm with a TPU palm protector pad and integrated wrist protection
- McFit Technology liner offers maximum comfort and fit
- Molded polyurethane knuckle protector with a stainless steel guard for ultimate protection against abrasion
- TPR molded polyurethane finger protection with finger expansion panels to help reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Outer seam stitched palm and fingers maximize glove comfort and function
- Vent on the backhand helps cool the hand
- Soft brushed fleece interior lining
- TPR hook and loop wrist closure
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS||RevZilla Item #796494||MFR. Product #8302-0205-03||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #796495||MFR. Product #8302-0205-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #796496||MFR. Product #8302-0205-05||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #796497||MFR. Product #8302-0205-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #796498||MFR. Product #8302-0205-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #796499||MFR. Product #8302-0205-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 3XL||RevZilla Item #796500||MFR. Product #8302-0205-09||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 9 answers
Why did you choose this?
I had an earlier version of the Vice gloves, they're comfortable and offer good protection.
Mark K on Sep 13, 2016
I had a pair already, they were very comfortable and I like the amount of protection that they provided. The old pair lasted me about 4 or 5 years and are still in ok condition. The plastic protector around the heel of the wrist cracked after so long. The rest of the glove has held up great otherwise. I'm sure in 5 or so more years I'll be ordering another pair if they are still around.
Anthony K on Mar 21, 2016