Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Super 2.0 18L Sloped Tankbag
The Cortech Super 2.0 Sloped Tank Bag The Cortech Super 2.0 18L Tank Bag is perfect for trips around town or across state lines. The expandable main compartment has a two toned interior. Constructed from 1680D ballistic polyester and 1800D three-lined twill Jacquard fabric, with a handy carry handle, the Cortech Super 2.0 18 Liter Sloped Tank Bag is ready to haul your stuff you need with you. Fits most motorcycles with a sloped gas tank.
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard construction
- Protective non-slip, non-scratch diamond pattern mounting base
- One-way zipper on main compartment with a zipper garage for concealment
- Top flap internal organizer and soft lining
- Removable and replaceable snapped map pocket
- Hidden external pocket for eyeglass / miscellaneous storage
- Phoslite reflective piping
- Two built-in sip tube/headphone exit ports
- Integrated stowaway rain cover with clear window
- Two-tone red and black soft lining interior
- Two-tone red and black soft lining shield pouch included
- Water bladder holder included
- Available as magnetic or strap mount
- 18 liter capacity
- 20"L x 11"W x 7.5"H
Note: Fits most modern sport/supersport motorcycles with sloped gas tanks.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Magnetic Mount||RevZilla Item #899555||MFR. Product #8230-0705-18||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Strap Mount||RevZilla Item #899556||MFR. Product #8230-0805-18||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The shape lends itself well to lay on during long trips. I did 10 hours with some Harley buds and was able to relax on it. The upper ridge sits in your chest so it does take some positioning. Not bad at all with gear. Might be much worse with only a t-shirt. I would expect this to wear down.
I put my cell phone in the map compartment and was able to operate it through the plastic while wearing gloves. Not sure if this is a feature or not but it was convenient to swap music at a red light.
Works much better than my Kriega for that quick trip to the store. Magnets are self explanatory for this.
The zippers all tucking away make it very quiet.
The bag does seem well built and worth the money although it did not come with the straps after you pay extra for the magnets.
The inside is smaller then you think. I was told this upfront on a forum but I was still surprised at actually how little it holds. You should get a change of clothes and a shaving bag for a day trip in it but thats about it. Think maybe 10-15L instead of the advertised 18L. Also remember the bag is actually curved so you cant really stuff it and flat items like a laptop will have a rough time.
Putting another visor in it really takes up most of the room due to the direction it has to go. Cuts the bag in half.
A majority of the other zipper pockets are simply to small to put stuff of any importance. I was afraid of breaking my sunglasses in an outside pocket because they barely fit and left no room for movement. The inside phone pocket would not hold my note 3 phone. Keys dangling from the strap isnt a good thing so most of the little niche stuff is worthless.
Overall its a good bag for what it is. Used in conjunction with a Kriega 30L tail bag I could probably pack for about a week of travel.
Quality is good and it acts as a tank protector that you can lean on in the tuck position.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago