Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Super 2.0 Contoured 26L Saddlebags
The Cortech Super 2.0 Contoured Saddlebags are a great choice for those standard or sport bikes with curved tail sections. The protective heat shielding on lower section of the saddlebags helps to reflect heat from exhaust pipes, but be aware that a minimum clearance of 2” is required. A non-slip, non-scratch diamond pattern strap and side pad help to protect the finish of the bike, while a quick-release mounting system connects Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bags to the Contoured Saddlebags, expanding the storage capacity. Rain covers are included for those times when wet weather can't be avoided.
- Form fitted and angular design fits most modern standard/sport motorcycle tail sections
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard weave side pockets with polyester backing
- Protective heat shielding on lower section of bags help reflect heat from exhaust pipes (minimum clearance of 2” required)
- Protective non-slip, non-scratch diamond pattern strap and side pads help to protect the motorcycle’s finish
- Two-Tone red and black soft interior lining
- Zippered side pocket on each bag
- Phoslite reflective piping
- Quick-release mounting system connects to Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bags
- 17”L x 5”W x 10”D (13 Liters per bag, 26 Liters total)
- Rain covers included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #976148||MFR. Product #8230-0305-26||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
If you integrate the tail bag then you have even more room! If you have some spare speed buckles around that fit you can strap down a sleeping bag on top or in my case a weather cover for my bike.
They haven't scratched my paint, or scuffed up my rear seat at all. I've probably put 2000+ miles on with these bags strapped to the back of my bike. Once you have the straps snugged down they won't budge at all!
(My best suggestion with them would be to buy a few stuff sacs or smaller dividing bags so you can put everything in those then put them into the saddle bags.
Be cautious if you have a (non-removable) cowl on your seat. I used masking tape to protect the paint where the tie-down straps might contact the bodywork -- I should have treated the entire thing because there are 5 places where the clearcoat has been removed.
Apply some 3M Film prior to installation and you won't have any problems.
Ride on Trip: Ducati SC1000 Monoposto
Overall, I recommend for sportbike riders wanting a soft saddlebag option.
8 months ago
The Contour Saddlebags fit a Sport Bike Perfectly, they Hug The Entire Side of the Bike and the Fit Is Superb!! I also Love how easily the Expandable Tail Bag Clips onto the Saddlebags and How Easily it attaches to the rear seat without the Saddlebags on the Bike..
My ONLY Reason for the 4 Stars is because the Saddlebags are on the Small Side, It would be SO SO AWESOME if the Saddlebags Were EXPANDABLE with a zipper around the outer cover so that the sides popped out to make for more carry space..
OTHER THAN THAT THIS ENTIRE LINE OF BAGS IS SIMPLY AWESOME AND LOOK SUPERB ON THE BIKE, I GET TONS OF COMPLIMENTS