Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Super 2.0 Backpack
The Cortech Super 2.0 Back Pack is perfect for when you'd rather carry your personal items on your person, rather than on your bike. The Phoslite reflective piping illuminates at night, while the locking zipper pulls do not flap in wind or open when in the locked position, keeping your contents safe. The internal laptop pocket stows computers up to 14”W x 9.5”L x 1.5”D. When you've reached your destination, the built-in helmet house stows your lid, keeping your hands free. The Cortech Super 2.0 Backpack has all the features you are looking for in one handy pack.
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard construction
- 14L capacity
- Locking zipper pulls do not flap in wind, or open when in the locked position
- Waterproof pocket for 3L water bladder (sold separately)
- Phoslite reflective piping
- One built-in sip tube/headphone exit port
- Hide-away adjustable waist straps
- Internal pocket for lap top storage accomodates up to 14”W x 9.5”L x 1.5”D
- Two-tone red and black lining interior
- Two multifunctional side pockets can be used for storage or as a water bottle holder
- EVA-backed PP board structural panels
- Internal organizer and media pocket
- Mesh padded back pad provides ventilation
- Built-in padded helmet house
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #839434||MFR. Product #8230-1005-18||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Huge feature for me - the helmet carrier. I was worried the material might be flimsy, but not in the least. Protective soft material almost entirely covers your helmet (full-face, size Large). Awesome feature and you can also use it for shoes. There is a ton of attention to detail by Cortech in the design and other feature of this backpack as well. Love the tuck-in / quiet zippers, and the locking zippers for the main compartment.
The overall shape of the pack is very aerodynamic. The outside of the main compartment also has some rigidity to it, so it doesn't cave in or wrinkle. I also like that this bag will stand upright fairly well when you set it down. I feel it holds a lot of things, but doesn't look like it would - meaning it doesn't have a bulky look to it at all.
Very minor critiques - wish the belt strap was removable (I ended up cutting mine off, but that's a one-way decision..). I also think the layout of the upper compartment could be a little better, in particular the cell phone / MP3 player pocket. That seems to get in the way and needs thicker / lined material. I might modify that too. Again, pretty minor stuff.
For me it came down to this and the OGIO Mach 3 (which is very cool and I may get someday, but does cost almost 50% more). Overall, this is a great backpack for daily commuting and weekend trips, it's well made and thoughtfully designed.
Reflective piping for better visibility.
A LOT of tiny pockets for small items.
Integrated helmet-carry strap. (Which is the reason I bought this backpack.)
A waist strap and a chest strap to secure the backpack.
And a sleeve for a laptop.
One downside though, with all those small pockets you lose quite a bit of your central storage. Meaning that bigger items may not fit easily.
I use is for my work. My main use consists of carrying A4 sized documents. For which this bag is easily adequate. Although once I did use it for a late-night shopping trip and stuffed it with 20+ lbs. of goodies. In case you ever over-shoot your bags carry capacity, you can always use the helmet housing for extra storage.
* would be nice if I could remove or tuck the waist straps
* tightening and loosening the shoulder straps is not as routine as it should be
* the helmet holder is great, but using the holder prevents you from accessing anything inside the main compartment
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
Additionally, the ability to fit a laptop would be nice. But isn't as important to me as the helmet fitting cabability.
I have full-face Large helmets (GMax and Shoei), the carrier pouch fits & supports them well. It utilizes three hideaway straps / clips, and the carrier pouch tucks into a zippered compartment on the bottom of the bag when not in use.