Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cortech Sequoia XC Pants
Cortech Sequoia XC Pants
The Cortech Sequoia XC Pants are the companion piece to the Sequoia XC Jacket. The shell is constructed from a combination of abrasion-resistant 600D Carbolex, rip stop material and 1680D Ballistic polyester. Stretch material abounds in the waist, inseam and crotch areas to keep you more comfortable on those long days in the saddle. If the weatherman calls for wet conditions, the removable waterproof liner keeps you dry and happy. When the sun comes out, take out the liner and open the zippered side vents for a blast of cooling air.
- Shell constructed of abrasion-resistant 600 denier Carbolex, rip stop material, and 1680 denier Ballistic polyester with a removable waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier
- 500 denier breathable stretch material in the inseam/crotch
- Two oversized hand warmer pockets
- Removable/three-position CE-approved knee armor
- Removable hip armor
- Adjustable waist straps with TPR pulls
- Stretch material in waist hem for added comfort
- Knees fit over personal knee armor or braces
- Accordion stretch panels in the knees and lower back
- Phoslite reflective piping and reflective trim panels around the front pockets
- Zippered side vents for extra ventilation
- Adjustable pant cuff to help improve fit
- Removable waterproof liner
- Jacket attachment zipper included
- Heat-resistant material on inner legs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1019876||MFR. Product #8921010504||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1019877||MFR. Product #8921010505||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1019878||MFR. Product #8921010506||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1019879||MFR. Product #8921010507||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1019880||MFR. Product #8921010508||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Had to use vent zippers above upper 70's on a naked dualsport bike.
The pants have a very generous american cut, unlike Rev-it or euro cut pants. Very comfortable if you have bigger muscular legs.
I have a 34 inch waist, and a 29 inch inseam. The medium in the short version fit excellent in all reguards. Front cargo pockets are nice size, but dont expand out alot for larger bulky objects. Still, better than most others.
Lots of room around the knees for braces if needed, otherwise nice and roomy for aftermarket high end knee protection upgrades. Excellent velcro placement system for lower leg boot flap. Nice fly and the double hook snaps wont pop open from strain.
The stretch crotch is great. Family jewels are not constricted and venting is a very welcome thing compared to non venting crotch pants that allways made your junk wet, hot and sweaty on 80+ degree days. The stretch panels elsewhere are also well placed and make the whole unit very comfy.
If you have a american shaped body instead of a skinny leg euro one, and are looking for a relaxed american fit ADV pant, I dont think your gonna find anything better in this price range.
I will report back once I log more time in them. So far, amazingly good, now time will tell..........
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
So here is a breakdown of the pros and cons for me:
- Super beefy material and construction
- Removable protection at the hips and knees
- Knee protection is adjustable for height
- Unassuming style. Not flashy at all. (I got the all black)
- Great and adjustable fit. I'm 5'11", 220lb, 36" waist, 31" inseam. The XL short fits me perfectly.
- Removable liner
- Comfortable with liner in or out. Really nice mesh fabric lining on both the shell and the liner
- Airflow doesn't really feel that great. Yeah, there are 2 zippered openings, but I'm not sure how these will fare in higher temps
- Not really sure about durability since I just got them
- They were a bit expensive, but I'm cheap. I know compared to other pants, they are relatively cheap, but like I said - I'm cheap
Overall I'm extremely happy with these pants. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
9 months ago
Airflow is handled by just two vents which is not adequate.
3 months ago
I'm 6', 235 lbs., 34'' waist, 32'' inseam, and a 28'' quad.#gym rat#. It's always been hard to find pants that fit right. I chose the XL and they fit great.
For the price, these are really hard to beat especially when considering the features and materials they offer.
I gave it 4 out of 5 stars overall, primarily as a result of a popped stitch and corresponding material #zipper# flap on the back zipper #where the XC jacket attaches to# when I received them.