Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Cortech LNX Women's Gloves
The Cortech LNX Women’s Gloves leave no part of the hand exposed to abrasion with a durable full-gauntlet leather and Clarino construction for total coverage. Breathable 4-way stretch at the finger fourchettes affords flexibility and air exchange between the fingers for comfort, which touchscreen capability is built right into the goatskin at the tips of the thumb and forefinger for added convenience without sacrificing slide protection.
- Durable and supple goatskin leather backhand, palm, and finger construction
- Breathable four-way stretch fourchettes for flexibility and comfort
- Perforated palm and fingers provide increased ventilation
- Clarino reinforced palm, thumb, and index finger to reduce wear
- Impact absorbing foam padding in palm and thumb for increased grip comfort
- Visco high-density foam molded knuckle protector
- Form fitting elasticized extended cuff with secure dual hook and loop wrist closure
- Pre-curved palm and fingers improve comfort, dexterity and reduce hand fatigue
- 3M reflective fabric on backhand for increased nighttime visibility
- Touchscreen compatible conductive goatskin leather on thumb and index fingers
- Soft polyester tricot liner for comfort
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1196567||MFR. Product #8317010574||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1196568||MFR. Product #8317010575||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1196569||MFR. Product #8317010576||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
4.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
4 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5
Nice Gloves, but Tiny
I bought these gloves for my wife, and chose large based off the size charts. They were very small on her hands, even though her hands measure exactly 3.5". They seem like really nice gloves, but are apparently made for someone with very small hands.
March 17, 2017
11 months ago
11 months ago