Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cortech Adrenaline Leather Jacket
Cortech took the best aspects of their Cortech Adrenaline RR Race Suit and put them into their Adrenaline Leather Jacket. The top grade cowhide combines perforated and non-perforated panels in key areas, while the pre-curved and rotated sleeves allow for a comfortable riding position. The adjustable waist straps permit a more personalized fit. The removable insulated vest liner lets you ride longer into the cooler seasons, while the zippered hand pockets feature a mesh liner that doubles as a vent when opened. Carve up the canyons in the Cortech Adrenaline Leather Jacket.
- Constructed using 1.2-1.4mm of top grade, drum dyed cowhide leather with a combination of perforated and non-perforated panels
- Removable, CE-approved shoulder and elbow protectors with a triple-density back protector
- Accordion-style expansion panels at shoulders, elbows and waist for increased flexibility and a performance fit
- Heavy duty, 600 denier stretch nylon panels in the arms for ease of movement
- TPU molded and stainless steel external armor in the shoulders and elbows offers increased protection
- Rotated sleeves for a performance fit in the riding position
- Cuffs feature a spring-loaded zipper pull to eliminate flapping
- Triple-stitched with high strength, bonded nylon thread
- Adjustable waist belts help to fine tune the fit
- Removable, insulated vest provides warmth and includes a zippered chest pocket
- Features a full-circumference, jacket-to-pant attachment zipper and an 8-inch pant zipper
- Soft Neoprene collar for added comfort
- Zippered chest mesh liner pocket
- Zippered hand pockets feature a mesh liner and can double as vents when open
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #839201||MFR. Product #8971-0105-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #839202||MFR. Product #8971-0105-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #839203||MFR. Product #8971-0105-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #839204||MFR. Product #8971-0105-07||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #839205||MFR. Product #8971-0105-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / White/Red||RevZilla Item #839191||MFR. Product #8971-0101-04||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / White/Red||RevZilla Item #839192||MFR. Product #8971-0101-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG / White/Red||RevZilla Item #839193||MFR. Product #8971-0101-06||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style XL / White/Red||RevZilla Item #839194||MFR. Product #8971-0101-07||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL / White/Red||RevZilla Item #839195||MFR. Product #8971-0101-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #839196||MFR. Product #8971-0102-04||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MD / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #839197||MFR. Product #8971-0102-05||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #839198||MFR. Product #8971-0102-06||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #839199||MFR. Product #8971-0102-07||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #839200||MFR. Product #8971-0102-08||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Background: I live in Los Angeles, bought the jacket at the end of June, and am now writing this review in the beginning of September. I usually wear the jacket with some basic gloves I got at the bike dealership, a t-shirt, and jeans. I'll also say that I just started riding at the end of June. Oh, and I'm 5'7", 165 pounds, and I have a 41.5" chest (bought the 42"). And I got it in red, which is pretty true to color as shown in the pictures.
- The protection seems pretty legitimate. The shoulder pads are heavy duty, as are the elbow pads, and as described in the video there's a forearm pad as well, which I think is made out of some sort of plastic. There's also a slot for a legitimate back insert, although I'm not sure which one would be the best fit (it's not a weird slot or anything, I just don't know about these things).
- The look is awesome. Very aggressive, and when you wear it with jeans you kinda look like a badass. Definitely the right look for someone with a street bike.
- Pretty top notch quality. The leather seems high grade, it's put together very well and seems very durable. Again the padding is also solid, and overall it seems like the kind of jacket that I could easily wear for 10+ years. Maybe some of the $650+ jackets are even better, I don't know, but there's no trace of this being a 'bargin item'. And at $323 it really isn't.
- Great for protection in fairly hot weather. The perforations in the leather are huge, so even on a hot day when you're riding around you're comfortable.
- Solid amount of pockets. There are two on the sides, one 'chest' pocket on the inner left side (left side if you have it on), and then there's a fourth vertical zipper pocket also on the left side just inside of the main jacket zipper. That's where I put my cell phone. Overall I keep a decent amount of stuff in my pocket and it seems to work out.
- Nice shape. It's decently roomy in the chest, and not too tall of a jacket either. This isn't one of those jackets that only fits if you're a twiggy European dude; it seems like you get away with it fitting even if you had a little bit of a gut. That said though, it's still a nice snug fit.
- The stretchy material is great around the underarms. I definitely don't feel constricted in my movements when I ride. I think they have it around the elbows as well.
- Bottom back has a nice pad, which is dually beneficial for protection, and the guy behind you not seeing your butt crack.
- The perforations are huge. The pictures do it justice to some extent if you zoom in, but for a new rider it's just wasn't something I was considering. For reference, they're about the thickness of the thickest string on an acoustic guitar (each hole). This potentially presents a couple of problems. For one, while it hasn't rained in LA since I got the bike, I'd imagine it's about the farthest thing from waterproof save for maybe a fleece sweater. More importantly though, it's only really comfortable to ride with just a shirt underneath during the day. At night, it's pretty cold. And again, I'm in LA, so the temperature outside at night is probably around the low to mid 60s, and I went to school in Indiana so I'm no stranger to cold weather. There's an insert that you can put in (or leave in, I took mine out initially), but it's only a vest, no sleeves. Anyway long story short, if you live up north, don't expect this thing to last you much into Fall from a comfort/warmth perspective.
- The sleeve edges are thin mesh inside. Sometimes I forget to strap up my gloves immediately, and then the velcro gets attached to the lining, and it's starting to fray now. Would have been a nice feature to put nylon around the edge of the inner sleeves.
- The inner 'chest' pocket zipper is not very stable. Again, the lining is that thin mesh, so when you pull on the zipper the lining comes with you instead of the zipper opening. So you need 2 hands to open that pocket.
- It's very heavy. Even though it's not 'winter heavy', it definitely is not the easiest thing to carry around. That's also partly due to the fact that, because of the arm/elbow padding, you can't just fold it half and then drape it around your forearm. It doesn't bend that way. You kinda just have to carry it at your side. Not a huge deal, but a minor inconvenience.
- I've seen sleeve zippers that lock in place, and this jacket doesn't have that. Even if you close them all the way, with thick gloves on underneath it opens back up a little. I worry with this, that if I crashed, the sleeves might pull back and my forearms might meet the pavement. That's all speculation though.
- Pocket distribution favors the left side, not balanced. Also, I wish the vertical zipper inner pocket had one of those pockets where you could still control your smart phone touch screen.
Look no jacket is going to be perfect unless you pay a ridiculous price for it (and even then each jacket is built for certain purpose). Will this be the only jacket I ever buy? No chance. But, I do think it was the best purchase for the money. If this is right at your price range, don't hesitate. It's a great jacket, it's looks awesome, it's seems solid, and it'll last you in the specific circumstances I mentioned above (hotter weather riding). But, for another $100 or so, I might have taken another look at the Dianese Cage jacket. Although that jacket is very black, and this one is more for Summer riding, so maybe I need to get both...
Pros: I bought the white/red and it looks awesome! Much more visible than gray or black (a.k.a. asphalt camouflage). You can't help but feel cool in this! Speaking of cool, ventilation is great as well. I've gone riding with this in 95F heat and still stayed fairly comfortable while riding. The vented arms channel the air up into your torso and then out the back, which wicks away sweat marvelously. Like the snug feel of it and the sliders in the shoulders and elbow. Adds an extra sense of security in addition to the armor. The back armor is "meh" at best, but I already wear an Icon Stryker vest so I just pulled the insert. Do with as you wish. The collar and cuffs don't ride on my skin despite their snugness. Comfortable for a sportier riding position as well, and shrugs off small rocks that a car tire might spit at you.
Cons: There is one useful pocket on this jacket, and it's the one where your wallet goes. The inside breast pocket is ideal for a smartphone but a nightmare to get closed because the zipper isn't anchored to anything. Takes both hands and possibly a friend to zip! Also, stuck my wallet in one of the hand pockets one day and it pulled the lining out along the seam! Don't recommend carrying anything larger than the palm of your hand in there. Also, these will only connect to the Adrenaline pants. I have a pair of the Cortech GX Sport pants and the 8" zippers do not work together, so if you have other Cortech gear don't expect them to work together. Also, this is useless in the cold! Never mind the vest liner-that ventilation through the arms turns the jacket into an icebox in anything lower than 65. No wet tolerance either.
In short: Not suited for cold or wet at all, and there are some issues with the pockets. But then again, Cortech never designed this with those functions at the top of the list. It's a RACE jacket, and that means it is made for sleekness, comfort at speed, riding in dry warm conditions, and protecting the rider in the event of a high-speed tumble. So if you want something with utility, I advise you to look elsewhere on this site. But if you want something that's visible, sport-focused, and fits like glove, this will tick the boxes.
This jacket is everything I hoped it would be. It fits me like a glove! The sizing is perfect (I'm 180cm, 87kg, somewhat athletic build) and the medium was a perfect fit.
I love the way the jacket fits across my chest but still hugs my waist, and yet I can lean forward comfortably to the handlebars in complete comfort. it's snug when zipped up to the wrist.
The quality of jacket is very high, and the leather smells great. The protective pads sit well and you barely know they are there.
The only issue I have is on the left wrist, with pressure on my watch when the jacket is zipped up to the wrist. It could use just a smidge more space where your watch sits on your left wrist.
Very breathable jacket; I daresay even a bit too much for a chilly morning. But as far as awesome protection in hot weather, hands down, it is a great way to go.
Only real cons: I am tall, and, like most clothing for people with long limbs, I had to buy a 2XL jacket just so the sleeves would reach my wrists, which made the belly area a bit looser than I would have liked. Still a far better fit than euro style jackets are on us tall folk, but for this price, I wish companies would offer "Tall" options with their jackets so they fit properly. Other con: FRONT ZIPPER. What a pain it is. Not really enough to dock it more than 1 star, but what a pain it is to get it zipped up without catching. Like a 2-3 minute long affair. So frustrating.
As far as styling, I really liked that this jacket didn't have silly logos all over it; just a nice clean look. Got a lot of compliments on it (even after I crashed).
Overall, I would absolutely buy this jacket again