Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Accelerator Protector Armored Jacket
The Cortech Accelerator full body protector that is ready for any situation you may find yourself out in the whoops. The five plate articulated back protector with padded kidney belt is removable via a zipper, while the fully adjustable straps at the chest, forearm, upper arm and shoulder create a secure fit. You'll keep cool due to the ventilated mesh main body construction.
- High impact ventilated armor plates at the chest, shoulders and elbows
- Impact absorbing foam on the outer chest offers protection to the underarm
- Accommodates most leading neck braces
- Zip-Off removable five plate articulated back protector with padded kidney belt
- Fully adjustable straps at the chest, forearm, upper arm and shoulder create a secure fit
- Adjustable padded dual closure waist belt
- VELCRO® brand closures tabs secure chest plate to waist strap
- Soft ventilated mesh main body construction
- Elastic nylon wrist cuffs with thumb holes
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD||RevZilla Item #976145||MFR. Product #8961-0105-05||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG-XL||RevZilla Item #976146||MFR. Product #8961-0105-06||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I emailed the manufacturer ( No Phone Number on their Site ). They told me I had to take it back to the dealer. The dealer had to wait for the Cortech Rep - 3 weeks go by and the Rep still hasn't showed up. Dealer keeps contacting Rep with no resolution in site. I emailed the manufacturer several times with a response - we can't provide a refund - you have to work with the dealer.
I emailed the manufacturer and asked them to send me out a replacement - and they wouldn't !! Hello !! This is dirt bike riding season !!
The Manufacturer does a terrible job supporting the customer and flat out doesn't want to deal with the customer. Don't by this product !! Or anything from this manufacturer - It's clear to me that don't care about the customer.
Cortech doesn't care I bought this product expecting similar support as other companies that provide protective equipment. Never in my life have I had to wait months to get a resolution especially from a company that I trusted with my son's well being!
Cortech is a hands off company - can't be bothered by the customer - who pays their checks, puts food on their tables, clothes on their families, and gas in the cars and bikes.
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
I sent it back.
1 year ago
Back shield too big and rigid.
Collar is very loose.
net should have been longer upto waist.