Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$141.61 - $152.39
$153.95 - $164.95
Save $12.34 (8%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Continental Sport Attack 3 Front Tires
The Conti Sport Attack 3 Tires are a completely redesigned sport and hyper-sport tire that is setting new standards in handling and lean angle performance in both dry and wet conditions for all sports motorcycles. Tire design specially tuned to the new sport motorcycles for perceptibly more stable and precise handling road grip has been improved considerably once again thanks to an enlarged contact area and technically optimized tread design.
- There has been substantial improvement in wet grip thanks to a specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect
- As a result of the silica compound, Continental has been able to considerably increase grip, riding pleasure and feeling of safety in wet conditions
- Innovative "Grip Limit Feedback Technology" increases the level of safety during extreme lean angles as the rider receives feedback from the tires at an early stage in critical situations for a higher level of control at the limit
- Longer service life thanks to the enlarged contact area at the crown of the tire and high share of positive tread in the central belt as well as further optimization of the MultiGrip Technology
- Tubeless (TL)
- W - rated for speeds up to 168 MPH
- Eligible for Continental's free 3 year roadside warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W TL||RevZilla Item #1088604||MFR. Product #02444270000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W TL||RevZilla Item #1088605||MFR. Product #02444290000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W TL||RevZilla Item #1088606||MFR. Product #02444280000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
6 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
I had Continental tires I was really happy about previously, and these are latest and greatest
luka on May 16, 2017
Are these made in Germany or China?
BEST ANSWER: Germany
Are these made in Germany?
BEST ANSWER: Yes. Made in Germany.
can i put thr conti sport attack 3 on ftont. and reer tirere michelin pilot power 3?
i ride in the streets. thank you
i ride in the streets. thank you
BEST ANSWER: I believe it's always better to keep match sets front and rear... each manufacturer have different compounds for their tires and how there used this is why you should always keep the same matching set front and rear. Hope this helps
Does this tire have good thread life?