Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Continental Road Attack 2 Rear Tire
The Conti Road Attack 2 Tire is the result of years of experience merged with a revolutionary technology that delivers a level of grip, safety, mileage and dynamics never known before in the sport-touring radial market.
- Traction Skin: the revolutionary new micro-roughness of the tread optimizes the mechanical adhesion and offers the safest, fastest break-in period in the market
- Continuous Compound Technology (shared from the ContiRace Attack product line): a single compound is used that through a temperature controlled curing process delivers the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds that other multi-compound tires are known for
- Center Tread Area, wear resistant = mileage
- Shoulder Tread Area = increased grip from center to shoulder
- Continuous transition from Center to Shoulder = smooth and predictable performance
- Eligible for Continental's free 3 year roadside warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W TL||RevZilla Item #764755||MFR. Product #02440620000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W TL||RevZilla Item #764756||MFR. Product #02440630000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 73W TL||RevZilla Item #764762||MFR. Product #02440690000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR18 70W TL||RevZilla Item #764763||MFR. Product #02440640000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70ZR17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #764776||MFR. Product #02440590000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W TL||RevZilla Item #764777||MFR. Product #02440600000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 170/60ZR17 72W TL||RevZilla Item #764778||MFR. Product #02440610000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80R18 66V TL||RevZilla Item #1088610||MFR. Product #02441830000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80R17 66V TL||RevZilla Item #1088619||MFR. Product #02443000000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I've had a few instances where the rear broke loose in turns and once where the front did on the Road Attack 2s which is something I never had with the Bridgestones. Fortunately the tires give good feedback for when they are going to let go. It wasn't abrupt or unexpected.
Overall I think this tire doesn't last long enough for the hardness and lack of grip that it provides. Its not a confidence inspiring tire.
1 year ago
With the weight of the busa and spirited riding, I quickly worn down the Shinko and it almost laid me down a few times, so I decided to try out these Road Attack 2's and I was suprised and happy with the purchase of them. Right out the box, the tires didn't really need the standard scuff and break in of other tires. Continental's "Ready to Ride" process used to remove the tires from their molds gives the tires roughed texture, which reduce the break in or the need to do a burn out or scuff the tires. On the way home from having them installed they felt stable, responsive and gave a good confident feel from day one. The center tread held up with me riding passengers on hot summer days, even it's first week down in Myrtle Beach for Bike week. I have about 5K+ miles on them now and should be able to get another 3K out of them.
I'm online right now looking for another set to get ready for next years riding season. I didn't buy them as a set so the fronts are bald, but the rears have some life left in them. I'd be interested in trying EVO's or the Attack 2GT's if they came in my size.
2 months ago
150/70R17 M/C 69V TL
150/70ZR17 M/C 69W TL
Is the Z just a higher speed rating? I am replacing a 150/70R17 M/C 69V TL with a 150/70ZR17 M/C 69W TL and want to know if I should expect any difference in the handling or tread wear. Is the rubber compound different? What do they do differently to make the Z product?