Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$159.16 - $202.50
$198.95 - $241.95
Save $39.79 (20%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Continental Road Attack 2 GT Rear Tire
The Conti Road Attack 2 GT was born for life out on the open road. The special construction design of the carcass improves the stability and handling on heavy touring bikes, thereby it improves the abrasive wear and achieves an optimized tread life.
- Optimized for heavy touring bikes
- Light handling and optimized wear life for heavy touring bikes
- “GT” indicator on sidewall
- Strengthened construction with a second carcass layer
- Consistent performance for heavy touring bikes
- 190/55ZR17 75W W is OE for BMW K1600
- Eligible for Continental's free 3 year roadside warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #813463||MFR. Product #02441100000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W W||RevZilla Item #950833||MFR. Product #02443280000||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
3.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
3.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
3 / 5
4 / 5
4 / 5
Excelent quality, dubious tread design
These tires came as OEM on my 2014 BMW R1200RT. From prior experience with a 2011 RT I've found that for long tread life that pressures should be set at 32F & 30 PSI with the rear adjusting +/- 2 PSI to optimizing tread life. To the rear tire, The front has a fairly good water evacuation to the sides, but the rear tire tread design does not. In fact it prevent this from happening by capturing the water in the center of the tire thereby creating a situation were hydroplaning can happen. At the 6,000 miles service I will replace these tires with something with far better water channeling. Just to let you know, I live in Washington State, and we get rain 9 months out of the year so this is an impotant factor.
December 30, 2014
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Why did you choose this?