Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Continental Road Dual Sport Attack 2 Tire
The Conti Road Dual Sport Attack 2 Tire was developed specifically for large dual sport machines. The 100% on road "hyper sport touring" radial delivers the mileage of a sport touring radial with the grip of a sport radial. The revolutionary technology offers a level of grip, confidence, mileage and dynamics never known before in the sport-touring radial market.
- Continuous Compound Technology - this is the use of a single compound with a temperature-controlled curing process that delivers the benefits of a multi-compound tire
- A wear-resistant center tread area for high mileage, increased shoulder tread area for improved grip, and a continuous transition from the center of the tire to the shoulder area for smooth, predictable performance
- "Black Chili" compound for quick warm-up, short braking distance and excellent grip on wet and dry roads
- Traction Skin, the revolutionary new micro-roughness of the tread, optimizes the mechanical adhesion and offers the fastest break-in period in the market
- Features DynamicRideTechnology, a patented steel belt construction with a unique contour to improve overall handling and control
- Road Attack 2 GT features special construction design of the carcass, which improves the stability and handling on heavy touring bikes
- V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph, W-rated for speeds up to 168 mph, or (W)-rated for speeds over 168 mph
- Tubeless (TL)
- Eligible for Continental's free 3 year roadside warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 150/70R17||RevZilla Item #764771||MFR. Product #02440580000/2440580000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 110/80R19||RevZilla Item #764770||MFR. Product #02440570000/2440570000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
not a single surprise when ridding on twisty roads or rain in the highway.
I am not sure if you can find a grippier tire to fit a BMW - GS
Reasons I did not repurchase this tire:
-I've found myself in some semi-offroad conditions like a muddy road, a gravel road, fire roads and I definitely would have liked more knobs on those occasions
-its a little expensive
after 7K miles: about 60-70% of tread is gone; I forecast achieving 10K miles maximum.
completely recommended for those riders:
Using their BMW GSs 100% on road, like twisty roads and highways who keep ridding in the rain