Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cobra Standard Freeway Bars For Harley Sportster
The Cobra Freeway Bars are made from 1 1/4" thick-wall steel and powder-coated for strength and long-lasting good looks. They offer your tired dogs a different place to rest on those long hauls as well as give your Sporty a classic appearance.
- Standard bars are made of stout 1 1/4" diameter thick-wall steel
- Heavy-duty welded flanges
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Gloss Black||RevZilla Item #981027||MFR. Product #601-2106B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1029154||MFR. Product #601-2106||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018, 2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The installation : 4 Hex-driven bolts. Not my preference, I used the old-highway bar bolts instead.
I was able to get 3 bolts installed, after 4-5 attempts and required a chair due to the 'working-in' required.
I started with ensuring the threading was good, on frame, by installing the bolts - without the bars - some old Loctite was still in the threading and on the bolts. With some work I was able to note that ALL holes accept both Original Bolts & new Hex-Bolts.
For the install I placed the two 'top' bolts in first - threading by hand about 1 & 1/4 turn just to have the bars seated. I then placed the bottom bolts into their areas and hand threaded. This took about 15 minutes because you must make small adjustments to ensure all bolts will align.
I was able to get 3 bolts installed, but the lower section is a bit thicker - so it's semi-flush on the install. I also needed to manipulate the 'anti-roll' pitch to ensure the cushion was not influencing an angle incorrect or causing a 'double-thread'.
It's tight enough with 3 bolts. Thicker. Black. Nice.
Worth the price if you're willing to focus for 45 minutes.
1 year ago