Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $24.99 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Cobra Fi2000R Fuel Tuner For Harley Rocker
The Fi2000R uses proven technology to give riders a simple, easy to install and adjust digital fuel-injection tuner. These units are preset by Cobra for your bike. You do not need to download a fuel-map from the Internet and upload that into your bike's ECU. This unit also has three adjustment pots that allow you to make adjustments simply and quickly if you choose to continue modifying your bike. For those of you who are a little overwhelmed by the recent 'map mania', the Fi2000R is just the ticket.
The Fi2000R enables the user to adjust fuel delivery in three parameters. The first is a low-speed circuit, comparable to swapping a pilot jet on a carburetor. There are ten possible settings on the tuner; every two increments is roughly equivalent to a jump upwards of one jet size. The second is a mid-range circuit, which is analogous to the needle and clip on a carb. An adjustment of one increment is roughly equivalent to a shim on a carb needle, and two increments can be thought of as dropping the clip one whole position. The final circuit, predictably, is the high-speed circuit, which adjusts the same area of the throttle position as a main jet on a carburetor. Each increment is equivalent to bumping up one size on a carb's main jet.
Being an open-loop system , the Fi2000R can be used on models with or without oxygen sensors, and greatly simplifies tuning. It also allows you to run an earlier exhaust without O2 sensors if you so desire, and your state, local and federal laws allow. If you're comfortable tuning a carb but uncertain about fuel injection tuning, the Fi2000R is really the best way to help bridge the gap between what you know and what you want to learn.
As a final benefit, the Cobra unit removes a lot of the tricky stuff associated with electronics. No laptop computer is needed to use this tuner, and because it is a piggyback device, unhooking it and returning to stock is as simple as removing the in-line connectors and re-attaching your factory connectors.
- Electrical leads have connectors to mate to your bike's stock injection system - no cutting, tapping, or splicing is needed
- Open-loop design allows more exhaust options
- An electronic equivalent to the 'jet kit' of yesteryear
- Full range of fuel settings cover even fairly heavily modified bikes - the unit allows room for increasing your power output
- Step-by-step instructions are included
- Fantastic for smoothing the powerband, eliminating emissions-control-induced choppy low-speed throttle, and lean popping on deceleration
- Corrects lean air/fuel mixture issues, helps cure lean-burn-induced heat, and helps eliminate hesitation on hard acceleration and surging while cruising
- Waterproof circuit board
- No fuel maps, downloads, or even a computer required
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cobra Fi2000R Fuel Tuner For Harley Rocker 2008-2011||RevZilla Item #935232||MFR. Product #692-1611||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
This item is also available for 116 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2011
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2011
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2004-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2011
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2002-2005
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2006
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2002-2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2006
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2002-2005
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2009
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2008-2011
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2007
- Night Rod VRSCD 2008
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2005
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2002-2005
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2009
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2002-2005
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2009
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2002-2005
- Road King FLHR/I 2006
- Road King FLHR/I 2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2009
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2006
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2011
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2001-2005
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO/SE FLSTFSE2 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2001-2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2011
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2001-2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2011
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2001-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2001-2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2006
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2001-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2001-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2011
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2007-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2007-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2007-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2007-2012
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2009
- Street Rod VRSCR 2006-2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- V-Rod CVO/SE VRSCSE 2005
- V-Rod CVO/SE VRSCSE2 2006
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2011
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2008-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
4 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 5 Answers
Browse 11 questions Browse 11 questions and 5 answers
My 2011 Rocker C has this Cobra installed on it, before it was lagging a bit and I bought a tuner for it, "DynoJet Power Vision", Stopped a lot of concerns. Now lately my bike has been acting strange, like not getting the fuel it needs for start up, acts as if the battery is dead or dying, keep the bike on the trickle charger now. While checking the battery this morning I found this Fi2000 tuner hidden in the battery storage. Does this tuner and the Power Vision tuner have a conflict. I always thought that my first gear start off from stop is just to slow, seem to me that the bike was not getting the fuel it needed. So I guess I need to know if the Cobra and Dyno can live together happily, and is there a way to check if the Cobra is still functioning properly?
BEST ANSWER: So I did remove the Cobra from the bike. It started up the way it suppose to now. Guess I would have to say that the two can not be friends. If your reading this I hope it helps.