Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cardo Scala Rider Q3
The Scala Rider Q3 is a great Bluetooth communicator that features premium audio and can support a full intercom between a rider and a passenger or bike to bike intercoms with up to four riders total. Listen to music on the built-in FM radio or pair up to a Bluetooth enabled smartphone to toggle between music, phone and GPS navigation.
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom between four bikers (toggling) within a range of up to 1,100 yards in Full Duplex
- Rider-to-Passenger intercom in Full Duplex
- Music Sharing: Rider & passenger can enjoy listening to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Detachable Speakers: Users can plug in their own speakers (3.5mm jack)
- Large, intuitive control buttons
- Click-to-Link spontaneous intercom with no need for pairing
- iOS and Android App for individual Scala Rider customization
- Interchangeable boom and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Unique online platform allows you to customize settings and receive software updates via your computer
- Hot-Dial number can be programmed for use in any country or region
- AGC technology: Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise
- VOX activation: Make and answer phone and intercom calls without taking your hands off the handlebars
- Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan
- Spoken Status Announcements so you always know to which devices your scala rider is connected
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week standby (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Certified Waterproof and Dustproof (IP67 standard)
Multiple Connectivity options:
- Dual HS profile for connection to two Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones simultaneously
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled MP3 player / iPod or smartphone to stream wireless music
- Non-Bluetooth audio player (via MP3 cord)
- Bluetooth-enabled GPS unit for in-helmet navigation instructions (GPS must support HS profile)
- Other scala rider models for intercom conversation
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo Scala Rider Q3||RevZilla Item #883498||MFR. Product #SRQ30002||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I do not have a BT GPS so I use this for my music, audio books and phone. The G4 had better battery life when using my iPhone music for hours on end. I found the Q3's battery life listening to pretty much non-stop music to last almost 8 hours at most.
If used as an intercom the battery life I am certain would be much longer. I just got back from a 14,000 KM X Country trip (May - June 2014) and used this everyday. I was hit with down pours, hail, cold weather you name it. It was Spring time in the Mid West. Did great with the rain. Install on my Shoei RF 1200 was easy but then again I am used to these units. Like the ability to update the firmware online, set up your radio stations too. Forgot, this has a radio and you can search for local radio stations in the area you are in. The sound can be adjusted automatically with the ambient noise levels. Nice feature to have.
Pausing, next song and going back to repeat a song is really easy too. You can hook up two phones as well. Nice feature for me as I have a work BB and personal iPhone. When speaking on the phone it is clear and the person I am talking to barely is aware I am on my bike. Recommended to everyone as a solo rider or have the need to link with other bikes. I need to read up on how to do this because I tried with another Cardo user with a G9 when in New York and we never did link. Human error I am sure.
Read the manual, practice with the buttons before you use it if needed and have fun with stereo sound, stock speakers not that bad even have bass. Volume buttons are to the rear on the back of the unit and are easily accessible when riding. advgrrl.com
Read the instructions, throw your phone in a bag and you will be set. Just don't change the language like I did, so I'm getting a Spanish lesson, no big deal. They have apps for Mac & PC to use for upgrades.
This is one of the best parts of riding and worth the money!
Techs at the shop say they have a great support.
Turns out, that was a great idea because I love the Q3. Everything was really easy to set up and the controls are a breeze to use. The only issue I ran into was - because I have an odd helmet (AGV Blade) I had to use one of their glue plates to mount the unit. I'd have rather used the clamp, but it was incapable of opening up wide enough to accommodate the helmet.
Nevertheless, the speakers sound great and the voice controls are as good as I would expect my iPhone to provide under normal circumstances. There was not a lot of room for the speakers in my helmet and they are almost imperceptible.
When we finally did do a ride as a group, it took us a minute to get my Q3 paired with their G4's but once we did, everything worked great.
Install on my Shoei GT Air was simple enough. I did spend some time moving the speakers around in the speaker pockets to find the best placement. Small tweaks to speaker placement made a big difference on volume and clarity.
It is superior to my old G4 in every way, other than possibly battery life. As long as I remember to charge it before going on a long ride that isn't a problem.
In comparison to the G4, the Q3 powers on and off much quicker, pairs quicker, is simpler to operate, and has better audio quality. The volume buttons could be more pronounced, but overall the button layout works well, even with gloves on.
So far I haven't used the intercom features. I typically use it for streaming music and directions from one of my favorite pieces of riding gear, my S4 Active. The Q3 performs great paired with my phone.
I've made and answered a few phone calls while riding. Voice dial worked well, as did answering using vox, calls were clear on both sides of the conversation. I like that I can turn off vox for intercom features, but it still works for answering calls.
Durabiliy: It appears like a solid build device Ive road in rain with no problem
Battery: After a year of use I get about 4 hours of music.
7 months ago
If your M4 is really that loud, you may want to consider a set of ear monitors which are basically ear plugs with ear buds built in. Professionally made ones are pretty expensive $3-400, but there are several on-line video that can show you how to make a custom set yourself.
1- Can I listen to Waze directions and Music from Iphone simultaneously?
2- Can the passenger listen to them as well?
3- Can we chat while listening to GPS/Music?
4- Can I use Siri or Voice Control to dial a phone number or change music while riding the bike?
I have tried a few different intercoms before the Q3. The Q3 is the best in function, performance and ease of use that I have tried so far. Get it, you won't be disappointed.
"The scala?rider?Q3 allows Bike-to-Bike full duplex intercom
communication at a range of up to 1 km / 3,200 ft (subject to
terrain) within line of sight. The Q3 is capable of toggling with
three other riders using Intercom Channels A, B and C.
To chat with another scala?rider via Intercom, pair your scala?rider?Q3
to the second device. Pairing is a one-time process. Once paired,
the two units will automatically recognize each other whenever
Your scala?rider?Q3 is compatible with most scala?rider models
for intercom calls. In addition, it is also compatible with the
Schuberth SRC-System™. Intercom range with other models is
limited to the distance of the device with the shorter range."
'm thinking about getting the Garmin Zumo 590LM, do you know if the CARDO SCAL?A RIDE?R Q3 will pair with this GPS unit?