Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cardo Scala Rider Q1 Teamset
The Cardo Scala Rider Q1 Teamset is a pair of easy to use Bluetooth communicators that are perfect for rider to passenger communication or riding solo. Use the Q1's built-in FM radio or pair with a smartphone to take advantage of GPS, phone and music functionality.
- Rider-to-Passenger intercom in Full Duplex
- Music Sharing: Rider & passenger can enjoy listening to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Detachable Speakers: Users can plug in their own speakers (3.5mm jack)
- Large, intuitive control buttons
- Click-to-Link spontaneous intercom with no need for pairing
- Android App for individual Scala Rider customization
- Interchangeable boom and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Unique online platform allows you to customize settings and receive software updates via your computer
- Hot-Dial number can be programmed for use in any country or region
- AGC technology: Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise
- VOX activation: Make and answer phone and intercom calls without taking your hands off the handlebars
- Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan
- Spoken Status Announcements so you always know to which devices your scala rider is connected
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week standby (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Certified Waterproof and Dustproof (IP67 standard)
Multiple Connectivity options:
- Dual HS profile for connection to two Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones simultaneously
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled MP3 player / iPod or smartphone to stream wireless music
- Non-Bluetooth audio player (via MP3 cord)
- Bluetooth-enabled GPS unit for in-helmet navigation instructions (GPS must support HS profile)
- Other Scala rider models for intercom conversation
- Compatible with the following Scala products: G9, G4, Q3, Q2 PRO & Schuberth SRC-Systems
Note: Connect to a computer to access the latest software online.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo Scala Rider Q1 Teamset||RevZilla Item #883500||MFR. Product #SRTS1102||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1) The deciding factor for my purchase was that you could use your ear buds in lieu of the provided speakers. However, I found that if I use the speakers and put ear plugs in also, the ambient noise goes away and the music sound transmits quite nice. So thus far haven't tried the earbud option because the speakers give good sound.
2) Instead of the boom mic, I utilized the wired mic. Those people I have spoken with through my bluetooth linked phone say the sound is great and they had no problems hearing me, even though I was going down the highway. I'm utilizing a full face helmet and recommend this option.
3) The unit disconnects and comes off the helmet very easily so that you can charge it without having to drag the helmet around too.
4) Bluetooth linkage was quite easy for a first time user. I linked both my phone and GPS into the unit. For music, I utilized my Sony Walkman (which doesn't have bluetooth) via the wired connection and this worked nice. Another reason why the ease of disconnecting the unit from the helmet is a plus.
5) The FM radio is a plus.
6) Packaging - The quality of just the box and packaging demonstrates that you have purchased a high quality product. I can use this packaging now for a storage container and it isn't just a cardboard box, but rather a container designed for shelf storage.
Things I think could improve:
a) Controls are easy, but you do have to memorize some button sequences. I can perform all control functions with a glove, but it took me a while to memorize the button sequences needed say to turn on the radio.
I can't give a complete review, for we didn't do the recommended update/website sync that's required. Apparently this is mandatory, for the stock settings on one unit was way too low (or VOX sensitive). Thought we could do this on a public computer, but it requires a download which no one allows :-(
I wonder if some of the negative reviews were from users who tried this system right out of the box. We actually ran into the West cost Scala rep for Tucker Rocky, and he insisted that the units need to be registered to properly work.
But when the units synced, the sound was very good. iPhone music/sound was instant, and very good. The initial pairing on the units can sometimes take up to 30 seconds, don't know why. We also picked up some beeping, guessing it was trying to connect with other bluetooth devices in the area. Didn't impeded on conversation, just a bit odd.
Hopefully we can do a better review on our next trip, once the devices are updated and properly set up.
Here's what I like: it uses micro USB for charging. I don't have to have a separate cord for charging. I don't have to unplug to take it off the helmet for charging. All the wires stay connected to the base unit on the helmet. We were riding today in 20-30 mph cross winds and there was NO wind noise coming through the mic into the speakers. We had visors open wearing full face.
Now for the bad: The speakers are terrible. Playing music through this unit is just painful. It was very tinny and hurt my ears. When my wife got excited to see something and yelled it was very distorted. I don't know if I will look for a different set of speakers or not. I want them in the helmet on ear buds.
All in all I like it and it works well enough. We can communicate and that's why I bought them.
8 months ago
Sound is good in conversation and music, radio also good. ( sometimes have to turn volume down :-)
Package full of small acessories , so they fit with my flip up Nolan and my full face Bell.
Very satisfied, i would recommend Q1.