Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Shipping & Returns
Cardo Pack Talk BOLD Bluetooth Headset
Good technology should only compliment your riding experience. With Cardo BOLD, an advanced Natural Voice Operation platform keeps your hands on your bars where they belong. "Hey Cardo, music on", "Hey Cardo, next track", "Hey Cardo, mute audio"; a full suite of menu navigation lies right within easy reach of your vocal fingertips.
The revolutionary Scala Rider PackTalk features dual-core wireless technologies for a stable and active communication network. The Bluetooth mode offers legacy by featuring full backward compatibility with other Scala Rider models. The DMC mode will compliment and expand standard Bluetooth connectivity by offering group communication that is far superior to any other existing alternatives.
DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles its virtual network, and assures that communication among large groups remains uninterrupted irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Whenever a Cardo PackTalk user cannot directly connect with group members who are beyond the reach of the intercom, it will re-connect to the next most suitable member in the group in order to ‘leapfrog’ the connection to the remote PackTalk user. This system is virtually seamless and adjusts within split seconds to maintain an active network.
When the weather gets tough, the PackTalk keeps going. The PackTalk carries an IP67 waterproof rating. Any rain, sleet, hail or snow will not have an impact on your PackTalk's performance.
Cardo Smartset App for Android and iOS devices enables the use of a smartphone as a remote control. It allows for operation of all main features such as A2DP, intercom, FM radio and mobile calls. The App also features multiple languages - English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- DMC Intercom mode for multi-party intercom calls over a virtual private network – with up to 15 riders
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Bluetooth 4.1
Bluetooth Intercom modes:
- Conference Mode
- Toggling between 9 riders
Communication range (line of sight)
- Up to 1 mile/1.6 Km unit-to-unit
- Up to 5 miles/8 Km multi-hop
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter gloves tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Superb audio quality with high-definition replaceable 40mm speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- High quality A2DP steaming
- FM radio with RDS and six station built-in presets
- DMC-Dynamic Meshwork Communication (patent pending) technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continues in background during intercom calls
- Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo PackTalk BOLD Headset||RevZilla Item #1298592||MFR. Product #SRPT2002/828831841292||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
12 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 4 Answers
Browse 6 questions Browse 6 questions and 4 answers
How does this BOLD unit compare to the previous PackTalk? Are there any significant differences?
BEST ANSWER: I got mine direct through Cardo, so I currently have one. I believe the main difference is the voice controls (Kind of like google assistant, and saying 'okay google' for voice commands) however, I have yet to get the voice commands to work.
Will this integrate with the Harley Davidson CB?
Will this link with a Sena SM10 as a second audio source? My current system is: iPhone BMW Nav VI Sena 20S Sena SM10 <-- iPod & radar detector. I'd like to upgrade to the Packtalk Bold, but don't want to lose my music (iPod) and radar detector audio alerts (Valentine One). I also don't want to connect my phone directly to the headset as I use the GPS to screen/answer (and sometimes make) calls.
BEST ANSWER: I could not get Sena to work well with my Packtalk. I gave up and bought another Packtalk but opted for Packtalk Bold. I switched everything and moved on. Maybe someone else had a better outcome.
Can the driver and passager talk to each other with this or do your have to get the duo one?
BEST ANSWER: This is one unit. I believe when you mention Duo, you are talking about the dual pack? If each of you have a unit than you will have no issue communicating once you have everything set up. Getting the dual pack does save a decent bit of money. Hope this helps! Have a nice day!
If I move to Packtalk Bold but my riding buddies stay with the regular, is it a seamless transition?
BEST ANSWER: I wouldn’t call it seamless, however there is a universal pairing mode. Ive been using mine with my Gf’s sena 20s. I would recommend this highly however. The technology is far superior to older headsets. I would suggest that you encourage your buddies to upgrade before you buy an older model! Once everyone is on DMC (which is the new method of communication) everything will be much smoother! Hope this helps!
How well does this work on the Arai XD4 helmet?