Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cardo Freecom 4 Headset -Duo Pack
The Cardo Freecom 4 is an advanced bike-to-bike communication system. With the intuitive Smartset app, you can control your Cardo Freecom communicator from your iPhone or Android with some of the most seamless phone integration functionality the moto-world has seen in a Bluetooth headset.
- Full 4-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 0.75miles (1.2km)
- Cardo Gateway for intercom with non-Cardo headsets
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Smartset app compatible with iOS and Android
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Slim HD replaceable 40mm stereo speakers
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo Freecom 4 Headset -Duo Pack||RevZilla Item #1190080||MFR. Product #FRC40102||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Install was the same as any other: some effort, but doable. No better nor worse than any others.
Speakers are good, mic works. 'nuff said.
The problem is in actual daily use. Whomever decided to kick on the "VOX" intercom after a 10 sec delay (and keep it on for another 20 seconds after you're done) obviously never actually had to converse with human beings with these. By the time the intercom kicks in, I'd forgotten what I had to say, and whatever hazard my wife wanted to warn me about - we've already hit it. Thanks a lot. It's a MOTORCYCLE! Things can and do happen FAST!
And once the intercom comes on, the BT music reverts to "secondary" status, meaning it drops volume and you no longer have control of it. Imagine if your favorite TV or movie did this whenever you asked to "Please pass the popcorn!" and then stayed low for another 20 seconds! You'd get tired of that really fast. But some engineer thinks this is how humans want to operate, so that is what you get out of the box (not just from Cardo).
There is an alternative, however: If you feel comfortable and safe slapping the side of your head all day every time you want to say something, good luck. All of the BT intercoms make you do this. Amazingly stupid design.
And sharing music? Nice feature, but I hope you don't have to talk to anyone while you're doing it, 'cuz you can't. Again, Cardo: did you actually use this product before you sold it? I'd bet not. Define "INTERCOM"!
On the plus side, the noise gain is amazing, meaning that people don't even know you're riding while on the phone. Same for intercom, (at least for the 50% of the time it connected - not good). But don't let the wind anywhere near your mic, then it's just garbled gibberish.
I use a lot of intercoms in other vocations, and new BT bike 'coms are the most horribly designed interfaces known to man. Leave the darn channel open so we can actually converse, program out the noise, and let me play music at my volume while I'm talking, as I would in any room on the planet I may walk into. My Starcom1 lets me do this so it's not impossible.
If you want to know how VOX and intercoms really are supposed to work, go find a pilot and fly an airplane. That is how they are supposed to function. I highly recommend these engineers give Garmin or Avidyne a call and get some tips.
Until these engineers get out of their offices and into the real world on a motorcycle, I'm staying with my trusty wired intercom that works flawlessly for us humans who like to actually talk to each other.
11 months ago
11 months ago
Do not recommend.
1 year ago