Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2018 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2019.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for help?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right gear for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Cardo Freecom 2 Headset - Duo Pack
Cardo Freecom 2 Headset - Duo Pack
The Cardo Freecom 2 is a flat-plate rider to passenger intercom communication system. With the intuitive Smartset app, you can control your Cardo Freecom communicator from your iPhone or Android with some of the most seamless phone integration functionality the moto-world has seen in a Bluetooth headset.
- Intercom communication between passenger and rider
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX)
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Smartset app compatible with iOS and Android
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Slim HD replaceable 40mm stereo speakers
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo Freecom 2 Headset - Duo Pack||RevZilla Item #1190078||MFR. Product #FRC20102||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
11 months ago
over all a good buy!
the app is bad..but the system works good.. the speakers are not good but they do the job.
The key to success is how you place them in your helmet. It took about 6 rides to have them well adjusted they have to go exactly where I need them, otherwise they sound very very bad, or you cant hear them even when full volume.. I tried adjusting them indoors but when I got on the bike they were not spot on. so keep trying.
So far the intercom works as expected. connections work well with iphone and the other set.
Amazed by the quality of audio going out to the other person on calls, they say they cant notice if I'm riding or walking..
I cannot compare this units controls with other brands but as long as you memorize them you should have no problems (there is only 4 buttons on the unit so there are a lot of combinations to memorize)... again the app should help mitigate this, but the app is worthless...
Another thing I don't like very much is that as you go faster the system cranks the volume up.. and since the speakers are not very good the music gets very distorted.. I turned this function off until I upgrade the speakers which is a must.