Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cardo Freecom 2 Single Headset
The Cardo Freecom 2 is a flat-plate rider to passenger intercom communication system. With the intuitive Smartset app, you can control your Cardo Freecom communicator from your iPhone or Android with some of the most seamless phone integration functionality the moto-world has seen in a Bluetooth headset.
- Intercom communication between passenger and rider
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX)
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Smartset app compatible with iOS and Android
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Slim HD replaceable 40mm stereo speakers
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Cardo Freecom 2 Headset||RevZilla Item #1190077||MFR. Product #FRC20002||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So far I've had mixed success with it. In the primary role of music listening, it works very well. The auto gain adjust works flawlessly and the speakers, though not amazing, are perfectly usable. The kit also included plenty of mounting hardware, so no issues there. I attached the unit to a medium sized Shoei Neotec, fits just fine with all cables neatly tucked under the liner and cheek pads.
Now for the problems of which there are 2. The biggest is that I can't get my phone to recognize the mic on it. That may just be a problem with my $30 smart phone (Huawei Union) but the mic on my bluetooth earbuds work ok (just not while riding). Connected to my laptop, the mic works but is barely audible even with the inputs turned to max. Not sure what the deal there is.
This brings up the second issue, and that's updating it. I figured a simple update to the software might solve the problems with the mic and the app kept telling me to do it too. So I tried and the update crashes every time during the verifying files part (very end I think). It does this when connected to two completely different Windows 10 PC's. I don't think the problem is me. I build PC's and am a software developer, so I'm pretty sure I know how to run an auto update! So yeah, the cardo updater is junk. But at least it didn't brick the unit, so it's still usable as an over priced music player.
Not sure I can recommend this unit due to the above problems. I'll see if I can get it connected to a different phone and give Cardo a chance to update software, but right now it isn't looking good as a communication device.
Cardo should not have put this product on market till the problems with app had been worked out. That being said the everything including the app works great now and I am very happy with this setup
The sound is better than expected. I'm an audiophile in many ways, i use high end studio recording equipment, etc... and while this is in no way audiophile grade sound, its damn good for listening to music while riding a motorcycle. No you wont get deep bass or strong mids, but is there any BT comm unit on the market that would provide this? I was expecting an extremely "tinny" sound and was pleasantly surprised.
Phone calls sound great both ways, I have the mic placed off center to the left and it picks up well. Wind noise will affect things thus the type of helmet you use needs to be taken into consideration, so YMMV.
now for the bad - the app is garbage. Anytime i use the app it disconnects the unit from my phone and i have to go into by BT settings and reconnect. That's the only negative, if they can fix the stability there then this is 5 stars all around from me.
Big issue for me is the sound quality. It is sounds weak and is very tinny. (.sp) I have a multitude of helmets and none of them allow me to hear well. The speakers just suck. I spoke with Cardo and they don't have any better ones...they admitted they suck. I can hear, but not well, if I am at speed, I can pick out the song, if I know what song it is, but it isn't great.
1 year ago