Butler Maps Oregon
This map highlights every great paved road in Oregon along with a hand picked selection of Butler's favorite dual-sport adventure roads.
Of the many thousands of miles of great roads in Oregon, there are 49 Gold (G1) rated roads that stand out. These amazing roads are the focus of this map and include thrilling rides such as the Highway 229 and the Shaniko-Fossil Highway, as well as obscure back roads that you would never expect to find. Just like every Butler Map, each segment of road highlighted on this map was ridden and rated by a real human being. You’ll find detailed inset boxes, written descriptions and elevation profiles to help tell the story of that specific segment of road.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments. GPS waypoints are provided for G1 rides
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan one of the QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Expanded Views of G1 Rides: G1 rides are numbered and enlarged for your convenience. The expanded views of G1 rides are placed on a dedicated portion of the map
- Mobile Tour Guide: So you've ticked off five G1 rides, and your butt is tired. Now what? Whether you need a beer, a bed or some BBQ it can all be found in the Mobile Tour Guide. Search by town, search by category or search based on the biker deals waiting for you. Everything you need in one spot
- Shop Directory: Broke down? Need a jacket for that unexpected spring storm? Every shop in the state is listed by town to get you back on the road as quickly as possible
- Elevation Profiles: One of the dominating features of the G1 rides is elevation change. Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
- Climate Guides: Nothing ruins a good day of riding like a freak storm. Check out the climate guide for general information on seasonal weather or scan the weather QR code for up-to-the-minute conditions
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Butler Maps Oregon||RevZilla Item #1049504||MFR. Product #ORG1||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|