Butler Motorcycle Maps Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route
The Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route is a scenic ride across the state of Colorado, beginning in Four Corners and finishing at the Wyoming border. The route has been created specifically for dual-sport and adventure motorcyclists who are interested in exploring Colorado's majestic high-mountain ranges and historic mining country. This 675-mile south-to-north route utilizes many remote and high-elevation dirt roads and leads riders through a number of iconic locations including Telluride, San Juan Mountains, the Continental Divide, Collegiate Range, Northern Rocky Mountains and historic Leadville, along the Colorado River.
Design Your Ride in Minutes
A Butler Map does more than just point out the best roads. They make it easy to plan your trip with a host of features built just for riders. Turn to the back of the map for detailed information on every G1 road recommended. There are elevation profiles, climate guides, motorcycle shop lists, and even QR codes to link you to valuable information like where to sleep, where to eat or what to see when you're not on the bike.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments.
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Elevation Profiles: Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Butler Maps Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route||RevZilla Item #890178||MFR. Product #CO-BDR||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|