Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $41.99 (10%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Burly Brand Handlebar Cable Installation Kit For Harley Road King
If you're thinking about ditching the stock handlebars for something more your style, you may need to purchase more than just the bars, like your clutch and brake lines. Fortunately, Burly thoughtfully packaged up all the stuff you need to do it in their very convenient Cable Install Kits.
- Where applicable, includes brake lines, clutch cable, and wiring
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Made in USA
Note: Images are for general reference only and may not show the exact length cables and specific items that you will receive. The kit ordered will contain what is needed for the length and model application.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel / 14" Tall Bars||RevZilla Item #944184||MFR. Product #B30-1076||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Stainless Steel / 16" Tall Bars||RevZilla Item #944185||MFR. Product #B30-1077||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Stainless Steel / 18" Tall Bars||RevZilla Item #944186||MFR. Product #B30-1078||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Road King FLHR/I 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
This item is also available for 99 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1998-2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2007-2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2007-2011
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2012-2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2007-2011
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1998-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2007-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2015
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2012-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2007-2011
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2002-2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2016
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2019
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2002-2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2002-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2014-2016
- Road King FLHR/I 2002-2006
- Road King FLHR/I 2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2019
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2006
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2011-2013
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2011-2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2011-2013
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2010
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2011-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1997-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2006
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2007-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2006
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2007-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2019
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1997-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2006
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2007-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2007-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2007-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1997-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1997-2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2014-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2013
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
26 Customer Reviews
56 Questions & 48 Answers
Browse 56 questions Browse 56 questions and 48 answers
Why does it not work with magneto efi?
BEST ANSWER: I think you meant magneti marelli. I have a 1999 road king classic with a magneti marelli efi. Burly does not make a cable kit for my bike. On one end of the throttle cable it has a spring, I believe the spring is for a softer return. The hole where the cable goes in the valve body is only deep enough for the cable sheath. The hole where the cable goes is about 1/2" deep and the spring is also about 1/2" long. With the spring on the cable there is just enough room for the spring to go into the valve body, the cable sheath will not go into the valve body making the cable very flimsy. I hope this answers your question. Revzilla assumed that when Burly said road king it meant all road kings from the years 1997 to 2001 and it doesn't.