Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs Swingarm Sliders Triumph Bonneville / T100 / Thruxton / Scrambler
You may not race your classic Triumph in the AHRMA Thruxton Cup series, but British Custom’s sponsored riders do! Beneﬁt from their blood, sweat and tears by bolting up a pair of these Classic Swingarm Sliders to your Thruxton, Bonneville or Scrambler to protect it from a crash, tip-over, or one of those low-speed “oops” moments that can permanently scar your ride and psyche.
Just one of the items in British Customs' Protection Line of products for Modern Classics, these swingarm sliders are solid mounted with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the rear axle to protect the swingarm and other vital components. Constructed from Delrin, a durable plastic composite -- our Swingarm Sliders are incredibly strong.
When combined with British Customs’ Shock Mount Sliders, Foot Peg Sliders and Fork Sliders they work as a set, so the bike grinds down replaceable sliders—not your OEM parts and vital components. Engineered to be unobtrusive, you won’t notice them there until they’re needed. They take just minutes to in-stall and come with detailed instructions. Replacement sliders sold separately.
- Protects the swingarm, axle bolts and other rear-end components during crashes, innocent low-speed falls or when a bike gets knocked over
- Sliders are made from durable, black delrin plastic composite material
- Attaches on both sodes with a stainless-steel rod that goes through the rear axle
- Combine with the British Customs shock mount sliders, foot peg sliders, passenger peg sliders and swingarm sliders to build a complete set
- Replacement sliders sold separately
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style British Customs Swingarm Sliders Triumph Bonneville / T100 / Thruxton / Scrambler||RevZilla Item #1019414||MFR. Product #BC1202-001||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.