Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
British Customs Shock Mount License Plate Triumph Bonneville / SE / T100 / Scrambler
Saying goodbye to the rear fender makes a sweeping visual statement. The British Customs Shock Mount License Plate Bracket is designed to make that move to fender-free riding an easy reality.
Each Shock Mount License Plate is constructed using high quality aluminum. The whole assembly is then powder coated with a semi-satin black finish to help it disappear on your bike while providing great weather resistance. This stylish solution also allows for the mounting of low-profile lighting options to further streamline the look of your Triumph.
- Relocates the license plate to the rear shock.
- Made from high quality aluminum for durability.
- Allows for the mounting of low-profile lighting options.
- Powder coated with a satin black finish to blend smoothly with the bike's lines.
- Made in USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1019545||MFR. Product #BC206-004||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 2 answers
Why did you choose this?
Will this work on either side of the bike or does it have to be mounted on the left side?
BEST ANSWER: That's a good question. I looked my my bike and a few on random pictures online. It won't fit on the right side due to chain & chain guard, so it must be on the left side for this specific license plate mount.
The only pictures I've seen for this license plate mount feature aftermarket exhaust pipes. Is the part compatible with the standard (upward-slanted) Thruxton pipes?
I have a 2013 Thruxton with aftermarket Arrow 2:2 exhaust. Will this plate mount fit?