Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs Record Holder Master Cylinder Cover Triumph America / Bonneville / Speedmaster / Thruxton 900
British Customs Record Holder Master Cylinder Cover Triumph America / Bonneville / Speedmaster / Thruxton
Triumph motorcycles have a rich and illustrious heritage, full of legends and icons. One such legend was Johnny Allen, who set the motorcycle world land speed record in 1955 at the Bonneville Salt Flats using a Triumph. With his streamliner named the Texas Ceegar, Allen averaged 193.72 miles per hour using a non-supercharged 40 cu. in. Triumph Thunderbird engine. In honor of Allen's awe-inspiring feat, Triumph created one of the most iconic motorcycle models of all time: the Bonneville, and emblazoned all their motorcycles with a badge featuring the Thunderbird logo surrounded by the words "WORLD MOTORCYCE SPEED RECORD HOLDER. That same emblem is accurately recreated here on the British Customs World Speed Record Holder Master Cylinder Cover. Show your respect for your proud heritage and history with this high quality aluminum master cylinder cover featuring one of the most honored achievements in Triumph history. It's easy to install too, and its precision engraving gives your bike's front end a clean look.
- Same emblem used on Triumph motorcycles from the 50s and 60s
- Fast and easy to install
- Made from high quality 6061 aluminum
- Anodized finish
- Precision engraved
- Won't warp like stock plastic master cylinder cover after extended use in sun
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1158258||MFR. Product #BC703-006-B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.