Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
British Customs Modern Classic License Plate for Triumph Bonneville / SE / T100 / Thruxton / Scrambler
Designed to perfectly complement British Customs’ new Café racer seat, the Modern Classic License Plate Bracket is angled perfectly to deliver a vintage Cafe look. Our all-aluminum bracket was developed to bolt directly to the rear fender-mount holes of your Triumph. That means this transition can be quickly and easily accomplished without any drilling or special tools.
Its textured powder-coat ﬁnish looks great and stands up to all sorts of wear and tear. Try it with BC’s turn-signal relocation brackets or turn signal harness to clean things up completely.
- Mounts license plate under the motorcycle's tail section after removing the stock fender
- Made from Aluminum, then coated with durable, textured finish
- Designed to be mounted to the stock fender mounting location, no need to drill new holes
- Quick and easy installation with common tools
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1019507||MFR. Product #BC410-011-P/BC410-011P||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 3 answers
Can anyone tell me what the distance is between the mounting holes on top?
I just got this because the plate fell off the FEK and realized it doesn't work with the taillight. Do you know what tail light would work with this plate holder?
BEST ANSWER: It depends on a few things. For example, if you have the British Customs Cafe Seat with integrated tail light, it'll fit that. Best thing I can tell you is that you can bend the plate up or down to fit how you want. But, since you've already bought it, I guess you'll be finding out for yourself shortly.
Can I mount this on my 2015 triumph Daytona 675r ?