Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
British Customs Hog Slayer Exhaust for Triumph Thunderbird 1600/1700
The Thunderbird 1600 is an awesome bike. Not only does it run with Milwaukee’s finest right out of the box, with a little help, it's a bonafide Harley Killer. With a slight attitude adjustment in the pipes department, you can make your Triumph Thunderbird 1600 a true Hog Slayer. Developed over the course of many roasted tires and upset barandshield brawlers, the Hog Slayer Exhaust delivers style, performance and a deep, throaty exhaust note.
Handcrafted from strong and good looking 304 stainless steel, the Hog Slayers use British Customs’ exclusive Louver Core Baffle design. It maximizes airflow, creates just the right amount of back pressure, sounds amazing and never needs maintenance or repacking.
The Hog Slayer not only breathes better for more low end torque, it makes a statement without offending. Engineered to be quiet at idle, the Hog Slayers don’t announce their presence until you’ve left the world in your mirrors, coming truly alive under full power.
All welds are ground for seamless finish. The mirror shine polished finish looks even better than chrome and will never rust, pit or corrode – plus it’s easier to maintain.
- Deep, throaty sound
- Wakes up bottom-end torque
- Compatible with OEM heat shields
- Ground welds for seamless finish
- Smooth power delivery throughout entire RPM range
- Mechanical baffle, never needs repacking
- Silencers and stainless band clamps included
- Polished 304 stainless steel
- Made in USA
- EFI System re-mapping required
Note: Image is for reference only, actual exhaust will vary depending on your bike's make and model. Mufflers retain stock catalytic converter. Pictured heat shields are not included and the mufflers do not feature the stamped BC logo.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Polished||RevZilla Item #1019390||MFR. Product #ATTRBC902014P||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer