Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs Heavy Duty Clutch Springs Triumph Bonneville / Thruxton / Scrambler / America / Speedmaster
Cracking the throttle off the line should be righteous experience but if your clutch is slipping it just gonna be loud and embarrassing. British Customs’ Heavy Duty Clutch Springs are rated stronger than stock, exerting more force on the clutch plates reducing the chance of slip. This easy upgrade is great idea for Modern Classic riders looking for better performance, or for those who’ve already installed some performance upgrades.
Direct stock replacement, made of industrial-grade spring steel.
- Direct-fit stock replacement
- HD springs reduces chance of clutch slip
- Industrial grade spring steel
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style British Customs Heavy Duty Clutch Springs Triumph Bonneville / Thruxton / Scrambler / America / Speedmaster||RevZilla Item #1019456||MFR. Product #BC708001||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Drain Oil
2. Remove side cover. Take notice of some of the bolts are shorter then others.
3. DO NOT LOOSE the wavy washer that goes on the starter drive. It tends to fall off. Also the dowel pins for the cover sometimes fall out, just be aware...
4. Four bolts, remove then a little at a time, going around in a criss cross pattern.
5. Take out the old springs and throw them out the window.
6. Put new ones in, and tighten each bolt a bit at a time, like when you removed them. Hand tight only. Torque to 9nm DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN they are in soft metal.
7. Remove the old Gasket from case and cover. Drink a beer!
8. Put new gasket in. Tighten criss cross to hand tight. Then go around and tighten to 9nm. Again, don't be a meat head and strip them out.
9. Refill oil and double check the oil level.
10. RIP IT!!!!!