Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit Triumph Bonneville T120 / Street Twin
Designed to deliver the minimalist cafe racer look to your Modern Classic, the British Customs Cateye Fender Eliminator Kit is a sublime solution to fender elimination. The completely bolt on kit includes an OEM style plug-and-play harness that mates up perfectly to the factory connector. Just unbolt your fender, unplug the old electrics, then bolt up and plug in the new taillight.
The license plate mount holds a unique Cateye LED tail light, complete with license plate lighting built in. Should you ever feel so inclined, you can always swap things back to stock, thanks to the plug-and-play harness, although once you take a peek at the action back there, we doubt you will.
- Integrated unit replaces rear fender
- Bolt-on installation - no cutting, drilling or welding
- Sleek under seat LED cateye taillight
- Integrated license plate bracket w/ light
- OEM-style wiring connector for plug-n-play installation
- Stainless steel hardware - all included
- Does not include turn signals
Note: Pictured turn signals are not included but are available separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #1214017||MFR. Product #BC410-028-R||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Smoked||RevZilla Item #1254304||MFR. Product #BC410-028-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
While the kit contains no instructions, I was able to figure it out through some online videos shared on BC's site, which showed the kit on an alternate model, and not my Street Twin. Honestly, the hardest part was unhooking the stock wire harness.
After that, it was quite literally bolt on, plug in, and done. Again, some instructions would have been nice, as there is a bit of hardware that could fit multiple ways, but overall it was pretty straight forward.
11 months ago