Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs Cafe Seat for Triumph Bonneville / SE / T100 / Thruxton / Scrambler
In the world of motorcycle customization, comfort traditionally takes a back seat to style. If you’ll kindly pardon the pun, that changes now. The British Customs Cafe Seat is sculpted to deliver a stunning visual transformation for your Modern Classic while delivering levels of comfort Gold Wing riders will envy.
Retaining the original seat height, this Cafe Seat is designed to enable a more natural riding position by evenly distributing your weight and adding some much appreciated lumbar support. Mounted as it should be, minus the stock rear fender, the BC Cafe Seat instantly adds an aggressive stance in a single, beautiful bolt-on package -- Its artfully trimmed sides expose just a hint of your bike’s frame while the tuck-and-roll design of its cover combines with the classic café hump to epitomize the cafe racer look.
The seat kit comes complete with a British Customs Fender Under Plate to keep debris from ending up where it shouldn’t.
- Retains original seat height
- Narrower than stock at front
- Foam features patented gel technology
- Weight distributed evenly across the entire seat
- Artfully trimmed sides expose the bikes frame
- Seat pan is made from hand-lain, marine-grade fiberglass
- Synthetic leather cover styled in a tuck and roll design
- Classic café hump is 12" wide, 6 1/2" tall and tapers down to 3" at back
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1019583||MFR. Product #BC407-012||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Price is decent.
Better than the stock Triumph seat.
Better than the Triumph gel seat.
Does increase the seat height by 1/2" over stock.
Has more and firmer cushion than stock seat.
Works with Triumph luggage rack, and Triumph saddle bag on OEM panniers.
Seat pan finish and build quality are almost perfect.
Not a direct fit out of box.
Fitment could use a check fixture for the T100.
Rear mount that bolts to frame is not "perfect"
Other thoughts ended up needing to have the seat pulled back 1/4 - 1/2" back from forward to get the bolts started in the rear mount. Otherwise there is no hope of getting the seat lined up with the mount points on the bike. Part of this is due to the riveted on rear bracket and the fact that it isn't square to the frame or centered to line up with the mounting bolt holes.
You'll also reuse the frame clamps on the bottom of the seat. The seat also has several mount points for clamps and other mounts for other models from the looks of it.
Not sure about hauling a passenger, but would probably still be doable. This would be a great seat for someone in the 5'11" - 6'4" range if you have a lot of leg length.
9 months ago