Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
British Customs Bar End Sliders for Triumph Daytona 675
You’ve kitted yourself out in a full kangaroo skin onesie to steer clear of road rash, so why not do the same favor for your Daytona 675? Machined from Delrin composite, British Customs Bar-end Sliders offer up the protection your baby needs should she ever go down.
Should the unthinkable happen, our Bar End Sliders are designed to both protect the handlebar ends from damage and are encourage the bike to slide instead of biting in and causing catastrophic damages. That's because Delrin has ideal properties for sliders and engine covers: superb impact and abrasion resistance. The BC Bar End Sliders screw into the handlebars directly, replacing the bar-end weights and are designed to accommodate the internal dampening rod. They are sold individually, since they usually need replacement on one side only.
See British Customs full line of Delrin sliders for bars, frame, forks and swing arms.
- Look great and protect handlebars in a slide
- Machine from Delrin composite
- Direct factory replacement
- Quick and easy installation with common tools
- Sold individually NOT in pairs
- Made in USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style British Customs Bar End Sliders Triumph Daytona 675||RevZilla Item #1019560||MFR. Product #BC307-001S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
after some research i discovered that you have to remove the entire bar that the weight is attached to. a good search will turn up the video.
however, even after doing this, the allen screw which appears to hold the bar weight on was impossible to undo. perhaps this is possible with a vice and breaker bar, but I didn't want to have to purchase those items to replace this.
over 2 years ago