Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$91.42 - $149.49
$120.31 - $165.95
Save $28.89 (24%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Bridgestone TW302 Trail Wing Rear Tires
The Bridgestone TW302 Tires are designed for 50% on road 50% off road use. The unique dual tread compound offers strong traction in the mix of street and dual sport conditions with exceptional highway stability.
- A 4-ply front/rear combination designed primarily for dual sport use
- Special dimpled tread pattern means many edges, which helps maximize traction
- Unique front/rear combination provides balanced highway and offroad performance
- 4-ply construction for long-wearing durability
- Self-cleaning tread blocks still give a traction edge for muddy and loose terrains
- DOT approved
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rear / 4.60x18||RevZilla Item #157949||MFR. Product #038555||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 4.60x17||RevZilla Item #157974||MFR. Product #055964||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 120/80-18||RevZilla Item #999970||MFR. Product #122664||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers
4.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Great 50/50 tire
These tires work very well on the street and as long as you stay out of heavy mud or real deep sand they work well off road as well. Trail wings have a bad wrap but what most don't know that just repeat what they hear their are a bunch of different tires by Bridgestone called Trail Wings. The TW301 TW302 combos are excellent for blended riding. I got roughly 4K miles out of a set.
March 16, 2015
2013 Yamaha WR250R
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Good Choice For Light Dual Sport
I have run these tires on two different dual sport bikes, and they work great for my style of riding. The big selling point for me is on road performance in wet and dry. They are very predictable on all road conditions, and I haven't felt limited within the capability of my WR250R on the pavement. Off road, they perform perfectly well on dirt and gravel, even at road appropriate tire pressures. A lot of riding I do has combined sections of road and off road, so I don't air down hardly ever. I have got caught in some fairly deep mud on occasion, and they aren't happy in those conditions. They'll slide around in the sand too. All said, I'd have no problem going back to these for my next set, considering the conditions I normally ride in.
April 1, 2016
2015 Yamaha WR250R
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
Why did you choose this?
Good 50/50 tire
James J on Aug 27, 2015
Will this tire fit 2017 suzuki Dr650se?