Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Rear Tires
The next evolution of the Hypersport S20, the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires have been totally redesigned, taking the already stellar performance of the S20 to a new level. Using Bridgestone's in-house UltimatEYE technology to measure and visualize the tire's contact patch and behavior at varying speeds, lean angles and conditions, the Hypersport S21 makes marked leaps in stability and high-speed performance. The three-compound construction rear tire is one of the first of its kind, increasing lean angle contact patch and delivering unrivaled performance in extreme conditions. Combined with a two-compound front tire, the Hypersport S21 boasts an entirely new profile for greater stability and a 36% improvement in mileage.
Whether you are a track day enthusiast or just need a tire to grip it and rip it through your favorite back roads, the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 Tires are designed to match the performance of the latest generation of super sport motorcycles.
- Dry grip and wear life significantly improved without sacrificing wet performance
- 3D cross grooves designed to optimize rigidity and improve contact with the road
- Dual compound front tire (3LC) with revised profile generates higher grip at lower lean angles
- Triple compound rear tire (5LC) with revised profile provides improved stability and durability
- New enhanced Micro-contact-patch compound (EMC) technology used for both front and rear shoulder compounds
- EMC increases grip potential and improves thermal stability to make sure the tire performance remains consistent as temps go up
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W) - rated for speeds up to 168+ MPH
- 180/55ZR17 G OE fitment for Suzuki GSX-S750 2017
- 180/55ZR17 J OE fitment for Yamaha R6 2017
- 190/50ZR17 E OE fitment for Honda CBR1000RR 2017
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #1088540||MFR. Product #5531/0302-1009||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1088541||MFR. Product #5485/005485||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 180/55ZR17 G||RevZilla Item #1199305||MFR. Product #7380||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 180/55ZR17 J||RevZilla Item #1199309||MFR. Product #7375||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1088542||MFR. Product #5486/005486||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 190/50ZR17 E||RevZilla Item #1199299||MFR. Product #7360||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #1088543||MFR. Product #5487/005487||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 200/55ZR17 78W||RevZilla Item #1088544||MFR. Product #5532/0302-1013||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Haven't been in the rain and unless I get stuck in a freak rain storm I never will since I ride a Superbike so can't talk about how they are in the wet ..
Milage I'm sure won't be great but I ride a 1000RR and tires usually last me 1800-2100 miles( rear )so anything in that milage range I will be happy ..
I was lucky enough to get a great deal for a set and paid 229$ shipped to my door ..
The only problem with the new S21 is trying to find video reviews of them since revzilla only has the video for the S20 not the S21 and YouTube only has 2 vids and they are in Spanish lol .. so far great tire and the price is great ..
1 year ago
1 year ago
The front has a very soft sidewall. You can feel it on the brakes. It will actually squirm a bit under max breaking. I'm not sure if I like it or not. On the one hand, it doesn't feel confidence inspiring, but on the other it's an indicator you're near the limit. I will say with no other tire have I ever picked up the rear without meaning to. So it absolutely will provide strong braking performance.
The 5 compound zones are nice. The tire wears nicely.
The shining light of this tire is that it's a true 3 season tire. It will actually build heat in temperatures as low as 40 degrees, where other tires are suffering at 50 degrees.
The bottom line is, if you want a cheap track tire you can run on the street, look at the q3+. If you want a cheap street tire you can run on the track, look at the S21. I got almost 5k miles out of my rear and I'm replacing it with the same.
4 months ago
Feedback is great too. The tire lets you know what is going on and even when it breaks out, it gives a lot of trust.