Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Brembo Super Sport Rear Brake Caliper Kit Honda CBR1000RR
The Brembo Supersport Rear Brake Caliper is a critical upgrade for any serious rider looking to improve rear braking power and feel. Stronger and lighter than most stock calipers and even stock Brembos, the Brembo Supersport Caliper is CNC machined in two pieces minimizing excess weight while retaining the caliper’s rigidity. This design allows this caliper to weigh only 581 grams with brake pads!
Within the Brembo Super Sport Rear Brake Caliper lie two massive 34mm pistons for precise control. The use of the rear brake on the race track has become even more popular with the evolution of riding styles. Ask any of the top racers and they will tell you that consistent rear brake performance is essential in maintaining a tight mid-corner racing line.
For years, the legendary circuits of MotoGP and the World Superbike Championship have been dominated by teams using Brembo braking systems, demonstrating the technological supremacy and unparalleled experience of the Italian brand.
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Hard anodized finish
- 2-piece caliper design
- Hand painted embossed Brembo logo
- 84mm axial mounted
- 34mm aluminum pistons
- Weight with pads: ~581 gr
- Compatible disc height: 35mm
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Sold each
- Brembo Super Sport Rear Brake Caliper
- Model specific caliper bracket
- Brembo sintered brake pads
- Banjo bolt
- Copper crush washer
- Thermal sensitive caliper tape
- User’s manual
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Anodized||RevZilla Item #1153193||MFR. Product #120A44131||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Clear Anodized||RevZilla Item #1153187||MFR. Product #120A44111||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Nickel Coated||RevZilla Item #1153188||MFR. Product #120A44141||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.