Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder for 1" Handlebars
The Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder is optimized for dual-caliper, four-piston braking systems. It utilizes a massive 19mm piston that provides the maximum amount of stopping power possible.
The Brembo RCS Brake Master Cylinder allows the rider to choose between more power or more precision to best complement their riding style, track/street conditions and other brake components. The unique design of the RCS system offers the flexibility to change the brake lever ratio at the turn of a screw. The 20mm setting provides a more reactive braking response and the 18mm setting allows for better feel and modulation. Additionally, the Brembo lever features an adjustable thumb screw that can be customized to fit a range of riders’ hands. In the event of a crash the outer portion of the lever folds up and away to avoid damage. The patented master cylinder is constructed of forged aluminum and then CNC machined down to remove any excess weight. All of its components, including the piston, seals and pushrod, are the same as those used in MotoGP and WSBK.
- Forged aluminum body
- Hard anodized finish
- Adjustable and folding aluminum lever
- Large 19mm piston
- Lever ratio of 18mm and 20mm
- Weight: ~350 gr
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Mounts to most 1" diameter handlebars
- Includes universal brake light switch
- Brembo Brake Reservoir Kit available (sold separately)
- Brembo Remote Adjuster available (sold separately)
- Compatible with most OEM ABS brake systems
Note: For street use Brembo includes a universal brake light switch harness that will replace your stock harness (requires cutting and splicing of stock harness).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder for 1" Handlebars||RevZilla Item #1145690||MFR. Product #110A89710||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.