Sizing & Fit
BMW Ride Women's Jeans
BMW Ride Jeans are not your standard set of 5 pocket denim pants. No matter how heavyweight your fashion denim is, it won't hold up to abrasion like denim backed by DuPont™ Kevlar®. CE level 1 NPL knee protectors are inserted and removed via external pockets so it is easy to switch from rider mode to pedestrian.
- Abrasion-resistant material blend of cotton, polyester and Cordura
- DuPont™ Kevlar® inserts for increased abrasion-resistance on the pants seat, hips, sides of the upper thighs, and knees
- NPL protectors on the knees, height-adjustable and removable from the outside for quick conversion from motorcycle pants to casual pants
- Removable NP2 protectors on the hips
- Leather label on waistband embossed with BMW Motorrad and engineered in Germany
- MAKE LIFE A RIDE print on the inside of the waistband
- Tailored cut
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / 26X32||RevZilla Item #1302945||MFR. Product #76148568496/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 27X32||RevZilla Item #1302946||MFR. Product #76148568497/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 28X32||RevZilla Item #1302947||MFR. Product #76148568498/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 29X32||RevZilla Item #1302948||MFR. Product #76148568499/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 30X32||RevZilla Item #1302949||MFR. Product #76148568500/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 32X32||RevZilla Item #1302950||MFR. Product #76148568501/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 34X32||RevZilla Item #1302951||MFR. Product #76148568502/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / 36X32||RevZilla Item #1302952||MFR. Product #76148568503/||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
BMW Women's Pants Sizing
|Alpha||Numeric||Hips (cm)||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers