Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
BMW Rallye Pants
The BMW Rally Pants have a history of taking on tough terrain all over the world. Its ProTechWool exterior is quick drying and durable. A removable waterproof liner keeps you dry when the clouds open up. The same liner can be stowed as the weather improves so you can get better breathability through the ProTechWool shell. CE level 2 rated NP2 protectors at the hips and knees dissipate impact energy while reinforcement areas at the knees and seat safeguard against abrasion.
With so many uncontrollable variables on a motorcycle trip the BMW Rallye Pants are a reliable pant that you can count on to perform and protect.
- Functional ProTechWool material mix comprising polyamide and wool with a carbon finish
- Quick-drying, climate-regulating
- Suitable for high to moderate temperatures
- Wind and waterproof pants thanks to insert made from BMW Climate Membrane with Comfort Mapping properties adapted to the requirements of the relevant body part
- Double layer of material in areas most prone to impact
- Vents at thighs on the front and back
- Pants with stretch inserts
- Long leather patches on the insides of the knees for a secure grip on the tank when riding off-road
- Reinforced hem edge on the pants
- Foot width is easily adjustable and opens wide
- NP2 protectors at hips and knees (adjustable in 3 steps)
- Hook and loop fasteners and snap buttons allow a variety of width adjustments
- Reflective material
- Regular fit
Note: Jacket sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Navy / 48||RevZilla Item #1841741||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
BMW Men's Pants Sizing
|Alpha||Numeric||Euro Size||Hips (cm)||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
|US Sizes (Long/Short)||Euro Size||Hips (cm)||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
4 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 2 Answers