Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
BMW City Jeans
The BMW City Jeans are lightweight riding jeans with a heavy duty cotton Cordura blend for abrasion resistance and CE rated impact protection at the knees and hips. The combination of textiles allow the BMW City Jeans to breathe and keep cool much better than a set of aramid lined riding jeans. A large number of pockets allow you to stow your gear while providing access in the riding position.
- Indigo: 50% cotton / 30% polyester / 20% Cordura
- Anthracite: 75% cotton / 25% Cordura
- Slightly washed and bleached look
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester lining at top and over protectors
- Casual fit, wide cut with pre-shaped knees
- NPL protectors on the knees, can be adjusted to two different heights, removable from the outside so that they can be quickly converted from motorcycle pants to casual pants
- Removable NP2 hip protectors
- Leather label on waistband embossed with BMW Motorrad and engineered in Germany
- 2 back pockets, 2 large and 1 small side slit pockets at the front, asymmetrical pockets on the upper thighs: 1 zipped pocket on the right (vertical zipper), 1 side slit pocket on the left
- Rivets and waist button with BMW Motorrad lettering
- BMW Motorrad lettering on the leather label on the waistband
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Anthracite / 54||RevZilla Item #10051825||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
BMW Men's Pants Sizing
|Alpha||Numeric||Euro Size||Hips (cm)||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
|US Sizes (Long/Short)||Euro Size||Hips (cm)||Waist (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers