Item Condition: This item has been previously installed. Signs of installation may be present including opened packaging and minor scratches. The item may be missing tags, manuals or installation instructions, however it is fully functional.
Biltwell Window Handlebars
At 9 inches from center of clamping area to top of T bar, Biltwell Window bars fall into the "tall" category. A mere 10 degrees of back sweep gives these bars a flat T-bar style that works best on motorcycles with stock backbone lengths. Depending on the height of the bars you're replacing, longer cables and wiring may be required. These bars look great on Big Twin, British and Japanese choppers with stock neck angles and almost any bike with Narrow Glide forks.
- 27" wide x 2 1/8" pullback x 5" center width x 9" tall x 6 1/8" end rise
- 1" O.D. x 0.120” wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- Skinny width for a proper chopper feel
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the radiuses
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Bars are not knurled to fit multiple-width risers
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Smooth / Black||RevZilla Item #10043189||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
7 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 11 Answers