Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Biltwell Champion Seat For Harley Dyna
Biltwell’s Champion seat is the big brother to the stripped-down Challenger seat. The Champion features Biltwell’s tried-and-true vacuum-formed ABS plastic pan. The injection-molded, closed-cell polyurethane foam padding provides long life and also slightly moves the rider forward; perfect for riders looking to reduce their leg reach a bit. The heavy-duty black vinyl cover is hand-stitched. The chrome-plated tail bracket fits stock H-D mounting points.
- Horizontal and vertical tuck n roll seat covers available
- Also available without a cover for your custom project
- 17" long, 11 1/2" wide rear, 7 7/8" tall rear, 6" wide front, 4 1/8" tall front
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Uncovered Seat Pan With Foam||RevZilla Item #974292||MFR. Product #CO-UFP-00-RW||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Vertical Tuck n Roll||RevZilla Item #974293||MFR. Product #CO-VIN-DY-BV||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Horizontal Tuck n Roll||RevZilla Item #974294||MFR. Product #CO-VIN-DY-BH||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Smooth||RevZilla Item #1075516||MFR. Product #CO-VIN-DY-BS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009, 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Comfort level is a little worse than the stock dyna seat.
The main reason I don't use it right now is it pushed me forward a few inches and cramped my legs a little.
1 year ago
Quality seems solid and installation was super easy, but be aware that the front of this seat doesn't hang over the tab like on the stock seat, so there's about an inch of frame exposed in between the tank and seat that wasn't visible with stock. Also, the Harley passenger pillion doesn't fit with this seat.
over 2 years ago
10 months ago
2 months ago
Secondly it fits perfectly how I imagined on my FXDWG. I wanted this seat in particular because it doesn't cover the screw that holds the tank to the frame. I love that, it's a chopper, it should be exposed! Most of the aftermarket seats cover it and kind of lean on the tank which I never liked.
About the seat - it's good, what can I say, it's a seat and you seat on it. I'm not gonna talk about it like it's a piece of furniture because we ride, we don't seat in it to watch a TV.
Buy it if you like minimal design with old school touch.
3 months ago